S50s Stockholm

Matt_O

In my first article back at VSN, I covered the S50s Stockholm Vikings, and how they never won a cup. It seemed to make many VHL old heads sad, which was the goal. It's step one to bringing down the ol boys club. Anyways, from my research, it's clear that this team was probably the best team, or at least one of the best, to not win a cup. Perhaps not roster wise, but strictly by record they were. In Victors old article about the best teams to not win a cup, which is definitely coming in handy, that Stockholm team didn't even make the list, which surprised me. They won 66 games during the regular season in S54, and 50 or more in S53 and S55 and only won one playoff series. They definitely are one of the best teams to never win the cup, and easy to pick for the first edition of 'Ringless'. In our next edition, we will head to the Emerald City to look into the best Seattle Bears team to never win a cup, the early S20s team featuring Markus Strauss.

Also Hogan, because I know he looks for his name with the search tool.

Edited by Matt_O

On 6/14/2020 at 9:51 PM, Matt_O said:

In my first article back at VSN, I covered the S50s Stockholm Vikings, and how they never won a cup. It seemed to make many VHL old heads sad, which was the goal. It's step one to bringing down the ol boys club. Anyways, from my research, it's clear that this team was probably the best team, or at least one of the best, to not win a cup. Perhaps not roster wise, but strictly by record they were. In Victors old article about the best teams to not win a cup, which is definitely coming in handy, that Stockholm team didn't even make the list, which surprised me. They won 66 games during the regular season in S54, and 50 or more in S53 and S55 and only won one playoff series. They definitely are one of the best teams to never win the cup, and easy to pick for the first edition of 'Ringless'. In our next edition, we will head to the Emerald City to look into the best Seattle Bears team to never win a cup, the early S20s team featuring Markus Strauss.

Also Hogan, because I know he looks for his name with the search tool.

Yes i do that occasionally 

• Commissioner
On 6/14/2020 at 9:51 PM, Matt_O said:

ol boys club

Hey, no skipping letters to avoid the filter damnit!