BER/SSK

AwfulHomesick

• Senior Admin

8. Trades

- Each trade must be publically accepted by each team's VHLM GM. Please post a new trade in a new thread in this forum.

- Future conditions may not be included in trades

Edited by Draper

And I can't comprehend you trading away your entire team to tank but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

First, I traded only inactives to garner more selections to draft ACTIVE members. Second, and more importantly, what relevance does that have to the rational behind this trade? 

Guest Svoboda_3

I would like to say that the negotiations and the communication between AwfulHomesick and I was conducted very well. He was a good trading partner and I thank him for the deal and how well everything went.

First, I traded only inactives to garner more selections to draft ACTIVE members. Second, and more importantly, what relevance does that have to the rational behind this trade? 

Because, and maybe this is just me, as a VHLM GM it's my job to keep the players on my team active more than to win. This move I made was to provide more activity for the players on my team that have stuck around this abysmal season.

Edited by AwfulHomesick

Because, and maybe this is just me, as a GM it's my job to keep the players on my team active more than to win. This move I made was to provide more activity for the players on my team that have stuck around this abysmal season.

Fair enough, and that could have simply been affirmed before taking a shot at me. I would simply add that this trade did not have to be made, in order to maintain activity in Bern. You have seemingly done a good enough job thus far in that manner.

Because, and maybe this is just me, as a VHLM GM it's my job to keep the players on my team active more than to win. This move I made was to provide more activity for the players on my team that have stuck around this abysmal season.

That's good reasoning actually. 

I take back my "..... why?"