(S74) D - Emi Rune, TPE: 36

Emi

4539_gem_lakes_fall_colours-02.png.3cc6b2f3e3e10d2668a1ac15bcc13aec.png

Welcome in the VHL, @Emi.

There's only about 10 games left in the regular season, but if you'd be interested in spending them as a 5th defenseman on one of the best teams in the league, the Saskatoon would be happy to have you with us. I'm not gonna lie, your time on ice would be pretty limited, so if that's what you are looking for, you might want to wait for an offer from a team a bit lower in the standings.

Let me know what you think

4 minutes ago, McWolf said:

4539_gem_lakes_fall_colours-02.png.3cc6b2f3e3e10d2668a1ac15bcc13aec.png

Welcome in the VHL, @Emi.

There's only about 10 games left in the regular season, but if you'd be interested in spending them as a 5th defenseman on one of the best teams in the league, the Saskatoon would be happy to have you with us. I'm not gonna lie, your time on ice would be pretty limited, so if that's what you are looking for, you might want to wait for an offer from a team a bit lower in the standings.

Let me know what you think

Hi, i would like to know would this be sign now go to a draft later? Or would i then be on the team perm?

1 hour ago, Emi said:

Hi, i would like to know would this be sign now go to a draft later? Or would i then be on the team perm?

Wherever you choose to sign right now, it's only for what's left of this season.

- Then, this offseason, you will be available in the VHLM Dispersal Draft, which will determine which minor league team you will play for in the next season, at least. 

- And in the offseason before Season 74, you will be eligible in the VHL Entry Draft, so the major league draft. Usually, new players stay in the VHLM until they pass the 250-TPE mark.

11 minutes ago, McWolf said:

Wherever you choose to sign right now, it's only for what's left of this season.

- Then, this offseason, you will be available in the VHLM Dispersal Draft, which will determine which minor league team you will play for in the next season, at least. 

- And in the offseason before Season 74, you will be eligible in the VHL Entry Draft, so the major league draft. Usually, new players stay in the VHLM until they pass the 250-TPE mark.

Ok, thank you! I'd like to take you up on your offer of joining Saskatoon!