Can Prague Make It?

Cornholio

Prague Phantoms have been perennially on the postseason bubble all season long, antagonizing their fans with the constant inching closer, then taking a step backwards and so on. There are reports that the number of Prague individuals taking trips to the hospital for undue stress or heart-related complications are up this year.

”It wouldn’t be Phantoms hockey if we weren’t constantly maddening our fans and toying with their emotions/feelings and whatnot. I’m not sure why we just cannot seem to decide upon an appropriate fate for our S72 team. I truly do feel for our fans. It isn’t any easier here in the locker room. 

We decided to open up our offense this year compared to our approach the last four years... in a way, it has worked wonders for our guys. Myself included, a bunch of us as posting career high numbers which is cool and all. Ultimately it came at the expense of our defense and goaltender- leaving them a little more exposed than we’d like. 

anyways, we’ve got just four games left and we are only a single point out of the playoffs. There’s a chance we could also climb up to the third seed in the European although Moscow has two extra games in hand, so that’s a little more unlikely. I’d certainly hope we end up making it and send Davos packing. But it depends on which Phantoms team shows up for those last four games.”

I like Prague so I hope so

But

Who Knows Yes GIF by Bounce

i think you play Calgary next and we are red hot.

( 11-1-1  )  last 13 GP over 6 sims 

Edited by Jubis