Toronto surprises Calgary, ties series at two a piece.

Peace

TORONTO, ONTARIO -- Whoa! Quite frankly I don't think anyone thought the Toronto Legion would be tied with the Calgary Wranglers four games into the playoffs. In fact I think most of the league thought this series would have been over now, or at the very least a 3-1 CGY lead... but here we are. In quality italic words the series blatantly reads: Series tied 2-2.

"Toronto scares me more than Vancouver," a Calgary player was quoted saying before the off-season began -- which was also said during Toronto's unfortunate eleven game tumble off a rocky cliff. 

I guess he was justified. 

Toronto went 3-5-1 against the Victory Cup champions this season, so the Legion have displayed that they're a competitive team to go up against, and the teams star players [or what would be considered the teams best] have shown up for the series. 

Chad Magnum has five points in four games: three goals and two assists, including a game tying goal. 

Teemu Lethinen Jr also has five points in four games: a goal and four assists.

Fredrik Elmebeck has five points as well, sharing the same stats as his teammate mentioned above (1G-4A), while also scoring the game four game winner.

Anthony Matthews has potted three goals in four games, tied with just two other Legion players. 

Dissanayake and L. Gutzwiler both have four points from the blue line. 

Scoringsonn has lived up to his name, potting three goals himself, including a game winner.  

Jaxx Hextall has been solid when he needed to be, battling hard through adversity to get his team tied against Calgary. 

Erik Killinger has been a physical presence on the blue line. He's registered 23 hits in just four games, tied for second in the post-season. 

Kristopher McDagg may be hoping for more production, but his disciplined defensive play is helping the team achieve victories. 

Let's see if the Legion can take a 3-2 series lead.