BOS: Episode 13 Question! (Post Here)

Well hello everyone.

Post your questions for the Blades of Steel Mailbag!

This weeks PTI topics:

VHL Super Cup

FIFA World Cup

Sim Updates

The Forgotten Ones

Retainment

Vasteras Relocation

Jack Wylde

And many more topics to discuss!

Has the up and down career with Taylor made you at all interested in recreating after he is done?

Thoughts on the current state of recruitment in the league?

Go through the S39 draft class, what non recreate do you think is most likely to succeed? 

Kimmo vs Blaine, what goalie ends up doing more for their rebuilding Euro franchise? 

Can you talk a bit about how the process of getting the expansion franchise to Cologne went, how you got the job there, why you took it, when and why you decided on the teams identity and looking back now, if you would've done anything different?

After the half-joking, half-serious discussion about moving Vasteras... Do you think Cologne, being located in a country that doesn't have that much hockey tradition, could be at risk of being moved over the next few seasons, especially with voices advocating a team in Russia getting louder?

You have been a bit more active in the SHL recently after not caring much for the league in the past. Has your recent stint here changed your opinion on some of the aspects of the league?

If Taylor was a Free Agent this off-season, where do you think he would end up?

And last but not least, could you talk some German in the episode, maybe answer some of these questions in this beautiful tongue :)?

And last but not least, could you talk some German in the episode, maybe answer some of these questions in this beautiful tongue :)?

Will be harder than you think. My native tongue as mentioned  a while back has pretty much gone because of the very low frequency I'd use it. I'm going to be honest, the writing portion is still partly there by saying things is a challenge.

Will be harder than you think. My native tongue as mentioned  a while back has pretty much gone because of the very low frequency I'd use it. I'm going to be honest, the writing portion is still partly there by saying things is a challenge.

Just give it a try, I've done a podcast in English before so I'm sure you can do one in German. And look at it this way, the worse your German is now the more entertaining it will be for me, so it's basically a win-win :D.

How would you rate Salo's rookie season thus far?

On a scale of 1-10, how significant was Villa's signing to NYCFC?

Which teams do you believe has the brightest and bleakest futures in the VHL?

Is your case of canine flu cleared up and actually, how is the dog?

Is Odin really one of your celebrity crushes(KT is def on my list)?

Where can I send you a wedding gift?

Speaking of the wedding, I propose a VHL guard of honor at the ceremony.....you know you'd love it.

Is there anything that anyone can do to retain your legend in the VHL with another player after KT?

With the Falcao injury rendering him out of the WC, do Colombia still get out of the group, or do some combination of Ivory Coast, Japan, and Greece overcome them?

What do USA have to do in order to pull the second spot behind Germany, assuming Germany is a lock for topping the group?

Which team gets fewer points, Australia, Costa Rica, or Honduras, and do you think these three will finish with the worst group stage performances?