(S74) LW - Daddy Derek, TPE: 71

DirtyDerek

CdFeji5.png

Welcome back @DirtyDerek!

I am GM of the Mexico City Kings and I can offer you 2nd line minutes (as long as you stay active)!

If you are interested quote this and say "acepto ?" to become royalty!

Let me know if you have any questions or need help!

- Motza

Hey @DirtyDerek,

I am the GM of the Houston Bulls. We are in the process of building a great team with a great locker room and would love to have you join if you so choose. Since you are a Winger I can offer you 2nd line Minutes, if you want to come and work with our organization. I will do my best to help you acclimate to the league and we have some great resources in the locker room who have had some great wingers. If you are interested in joining the team you can just quote this message and say ‘I accept’. There are many great teams out there so there are really no wrong answers. If you have any questions and even if you do not join the Bulls you can just PM me here or on discord and I will do my best to get you the info you need to succeed.   

Edited by rjfryman

oFuo8A1.png

Welcome back to the VHL @DirtyDerek

I'm Zetterberg, the AGM of the Yukon Rush and we would like to offer you a spot on our team. We can promise you a lot of ice time, as our roster is set up to develop star players just like youThis will give you the opportunity to rack up as many goals and assists for your player as you can hope for! 

We also have a very good group of players and alumni in our locker room who create a fun atmosphere to be in! All of them are also very knowledgeable and will be able to help you out with any problem you may have. So if a ton of ice time and a fun enjoyable atmosphere is what you’re looking for, quote this offer and type “Let’s go Rush!” and we will get you into the lineup and on the ice right away! Good luck, wherever you may sign!

Edited by Zetterberg

5MatnpB.pngHey @DirtyDerek!

Halifax would like to offer you a spot in our top 6 this season! I'll admit, we won't be competing this season but what we can offer is great ice time and good point totals to come! Every week we make TPE easy for you so it doesn't take long at all, and we have fun activities for everyone in our locker room!

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to me here or on discord (Shawn#2567) and I can help ya out!

If you'd like to accept, quote this and say "accept" to #RideTheWave!

On 7/16/2020 at 12:11 PM, rjfryman said:

Hey @DirtyDerek,

I am the GM of the Houston Bulls. We are in the process of building a great team with a great locker room and would love to have you join if you so choose. Since you are a Winger I can offer you 2nd line Minutes, if you want to come and work with our organization. I will do my best to help you acclimate to the league and we have some great resources in the locker room who have had some great wingers. If you are interested in joining the team you can just quote this message and say ‘I accept’. There are many great teams out there so there are really no wrong answers. If you have any questions and even if you do not join the Bulls you can just PM me here or on discord and I will do my best to get you the info you need to succeed.   

I accept

Edited by DirtyDerek