(S75) RW - Mike Kehl, TPE: 48

Mike Kehl

Hi @Mike Kehl,  Our playoffs just  ended and the draft will be within a week or so. In the mean time  you will want to earn TPE to build up your player for the draft. If you need any help or have any questions please feel free to reach out. If you would like to get a feel for the league and meet some new members I invite you to join the VHL Discord and  Good luck in the draft!

Hi Garsh

Thanke you for your welcome and kyle thanke you too. I am excited for the draft and will see what happen. I think the navigation through the app is a little bit difficult. 

By the way i tried the link to come into the dicord server but i've got the message that the invitationlink has expired or the channel doesnt excist any more

20 minutes ago, Mike Kehl said:

Hi Garsh

Thanke you for your welcome and kyle thanke you too. I am excited for the draft and will see what happen. I think the navigation through the app is a little bit difficult. 

By the way i tried the link to come into the dicord server but i've got the message that the invitationlink has expired or the channel doesnt excist any more

Hi mike, 

U can try this link and see if it'll work. https://discord.gg/VrUxedS

The app is kinda difficult to use, yes I get that. U can try it on google instead. The guys say there's no problem there.

CdFeji5.png

Hey @Mike Kehl!

Welcome to the VHL!!

We at Mexico City are willing to offer you top 6 minutes as long as you stay active.

Quote this and say "accepto ?" to join the Kings and become royalty!!

-Rory, AGM

2 hours ago, rory said:

CdFeji5.png

Hey @Mike Kehl!

Welcome to the VHL!!

We at Mexico City are willing to offer you top 6 minutes as long as you stay active.

Quote this and say "accepto ?" to join the Kings and become royalty!!

-Rory, AGM

@rory Kehl is not for waivers, he was drafted to Ottawa at 57. He's just one of the guys Josh needs to fix in the morning

8 hours ago, Blazzer said:

Hi mike, 

U can try this link and see if it'll work. https://discord.gg/VrUxedS

The app is kinda difficult to use, yes I get that. U can try it on google instead. The guys say there's no problem there.

Thx Blazzer

The link was right. I m now in

I will check out the google version by time?