Lee Xin - Chicago Phoenix VHL Sig

okifenoki

Review. @okifenoki

This is pretty sick. I love the burning phoenix in the background. If you made that or added effects to that yourself, great work. The fire behind the player is a good detail, maybe add some of it in front of the render next time? I like the LEE XIN text, the font is good and it fills space nicely. Last thing - there's a lot of absolute black and I'd use a deep shade of red instead. 

8.5/10

Review:

this is a pretty sweet graphic. The logo looks pretty natural on the jersey. I like that font as well, it’s bold but not distracting either. My only real complaint is the red band on the waist still having the hurricanes squares on the red band. The fact it doesn’t match the red band on the arms bothers me. Other than that the colour scheme fits together well and I really like that Phoenix in the background. Having the team name on the helmet is a good addition as well. I’d rate this about an 8.8/10

16 hours ago, SirRupertBarnes said:

Review:

this is a pretty sweet graphic. The logo looks pretty natural on the jersey. I like that font as well, it’s bold but not distracting either. My only real complaint is the red band on the waist still having the hurricanes squares on the red band. The fact it doesn’t match the red band on the arms bothers me. Other than that the colour scheme fits together well and I really like that Phoenix in the background. Having the team name on the helmet is a good addition as well. I’d rate this about an 8.8/10

Man, @SirRupertBarnes I didn't even see the Canes squares on the waistband! That bothers me now haha. I appreciate the kind words and hope to keep making some solid renders!

7 hours ago, okifenoki said:

Man, @SirRupertBarnes I didn't even see the Canes squares on the waistband! That bothers me now haha. I appreciate the kind words and hope to keep making some solid renders!

It wasn’t the first thing I noticed but I try to thoroughly examine everything to give an accurate review.
I’m looking forward to seeing more in the future!