(S75) LW - Maksym Jankowski, TPE: 60

Max12

4ctvbuU.png

Welcome @Max12
I'm Zetterberg the AGM of The Miami Marauders.

And we want you to join our roster of players.

We have a plan in place to make the playoffs but we need players to do it.

You would be getting loads of minutes and you'll be

put in the best place possible to rack up a ton of points.

So if you're interested in joining us in Miami quote this post with "accept"

and we'll get your player suited up and ready to go in our next game.

:mia:

welcome to the VHL @Max12

I am the GM of the San Diego Marlins, and we are going through a re-tool this year. We are actually very excited for new members to join the league because during our re-tool, we really want to give the advantage to first time members to really enjoy the experience of being on the top lines, being on the front end of things and truly getting to enjoy the whole dynamic. 

While this means we're not going to be uber competitive, this does mean we will be able to offer you MAXIMUM MINUTES on all of our top lines. You can come join an amazing LR, a fun atmosphere and a knowledgeable GM with 10 seasons experience + years of real experience year in the league. 

If you want to join us on this crazy journey, please quote this and accept. Other GM's will also offer, so you are welcome to wait as well. Either way best of luck on your journey and we hope to see you in a Marlins uniform! 

30 minutes ago, Max12 said:

Player Information

Username: Max12

Player Name: Maksym Jankowski

Recruited From: YouTube

Position: LW

Height: 71 in.

Weight: 165 lbs.

Birthplace: Poland

Player Page

@VHLM GM

@Max12

Hi and welcome to the VHL! I'm Blazzer, the AGM of the Yukon Rush and we're here to offer you a spot on our team. We can give you 3rd line minutes immediately. Our locker room is active and welcoming with many experienced players and even GMs. Our GM and I can always answer your questions.

We will send you a contract once you have accepted this offer. To accept, quote this message and reply 'Join the Rush'.

1 hour ago, Blazzer said:

@Max12

Hi and welcome to the VHL! I'm Blazzer, the AGM of the Yukon Rush and we're here to offer you a spot on our team. We can give you 3rd line minutes immediately. Our locker room is active and welcoming with many experienced players and even GMs. Our GM and I can always answer your questions.

We will send you a contract once you have accepted this offer. To accept, quote this message and reply 'Join the Rush'.

Join the Rush