Claimed:Laichly Rift's Pajodcast Episode 88 - All You Have To Do Is "BOLIEVE!"

Devise

http://www78.zippyshare.com/v/8624760/file.html

Usual band of misfits gather in another somewhat usual Pajodcast. During our league news segment we delved a bit into retirements, BoG regression, and new players. We find some talking points for the sim right now (no New York talking points which was a nice change of pace *stares at Jericho*) we take a blast to the past this time heading to Season 21 to look at some of the impact players that year (#GenoEsposito was robbed of a Top D Award) then we polish off the last of the questions we had submitted (send us more you awesome listeners of this show, it's in the Radio section) and return to the trusty old shout outs that include two negatives. 

Higgins is going to be joining us for Episode 90, but we have one more episode to fill until then. I still can't believe we are like 12 episodes away from 100...what a crazy number. Anyways you know the drill click on the link and it will make 2 male voices who have hit puberty and one male voice who is in the process of hitting puberty (haha Kyle Snow) come out of your speakers. It's okay though, because all you need to do is bolieve to get through this weeks show. :P 

As in, it's not you with some cheesy attempt at building a climax? haha

Kendrick, it is okay if you cannot listen to our podcast without thinking the introduction is cheesy.  One day you will get there.  All you have to do is BOLIEVE! 

Kendrick, it is okay if you cannot listen to our podcast without thinking the introduction is cheesy.  One day you will get there.  All you have to do is BOLIEVE! 

Haha it's not the song or the guns blazing. Its' the attempt at a climatic intro with some cheesy quote or movie intro. No creativity you twinkers

Edited by Kendrick

Haha it's not the song or the guns blazing. Its' the attempt at a climatic intro with some cheesy quote or movie intro. No creativity you twinkers

That is the joke though. It's meant to be a play into the title, in a lot of ways in a very overly blatant "dad joke" style. We are generally creative enough in other ways to be fair. Besides with a Podcast title like ours, you can only do so much. :P 

• Senior Admin

I'm really on the ball this week.

Context: 3/3
Nice listen as always. It seemed strange to have Advantage telling devise and jericho to stay on topic for once, instead of devise. Anyways, really strange that RGIII is doing so poor this year after taking a look at his previous stats. Probably a bit too much bolieving going on in this podcast, but I'll give it to you. No, I didn't do a podcast with Seth a few weeks ago. Please don't ever associate me with anyone that spams Brock Lesnar pictures again. My podcasts are with Higgins (who you are stealing in two weeks). Interesting that the BoG is taking new guys and I look forward to hearing who gets added. While I am probably still too new at this point, I hope to get on sometime in the future. 

Professionalism: 2/2

Good job.

Editing: 1/1
Sounds fantastic.

Overall: 6/6 

Edited by Draper

That is the joke though. It's meant to be a play into the title, in a lot of ways in a very overly blatant "dad joke" style. We are generally creative enough in other ways to be fair. Besides with a Podcast title like ours, you can only do so much. :P

Okay I can forgive you now cause you said "dad joke" and those are hilarious. Well in!

I'm not actually sure who I voted for. Most of the voting back then was in fact done on reputation. From what I remember at the time Street was having a cryfest or something and it messed the voting. I truthfully don't think I voted for either, but thats me with 5% recollection of memory.

Edited by Kendrick

Okay I can forgive you now cause you said "dad joke" and those are hilarious. Well in!

I'm not actually sure who I voted for. Most of the voting back then was in fact done on reputation. From what I remember at the time Street was having a cryfest or something and it messed the voting. I truthfully don't think I voted for either, but thats me with 5% recollection of memory.

True it is quite easy for us at the time to look back on it and go "hey what the hell this dude had like the best stats in every category, why the hell didn't he win?" The league as a whole has changed so much regarding voting integrity, now the BoG actually tries to keep the ballots more in tact, and we try to pay attention to when unqualified candidates win awards to bring it up and try to make it happen as little as possible. Obviously back then I have no idea what was around.