Henrikkson is Life

Kyrie

Team all scared of phenom filip henrikkson. His skill too strong vhlm for handle so they no select him yet but he know vhl should draft him early because skill too big vhlm no contain one thousand point. We have topic many to talk about in this league today but main point i have is with that unskilled player. He named O'Mallu. I no even remember how to spell name anymore because that bad. People think he go first overall but I no mind because I go zero overall. Bentley is ghost now permanently after my manage have done finish with him so Davos now enjoy can Ghost Bentley.

I can talk about how i better am player but I tell you right now yukon rush will win another cup because 2 good. No other team near ability of rush and they GM eaglesfan? He is best GM in league and will be hall of fame GM. I prodigy hero of S40 draft class even seth know. I beat O'Mulley in every level competition soon with my skill better.

my name is kyrie ok not kryrie. i am watch you carefully pajodcast/newyork conspiracy team and you might all join ghost bentley

We summarize with popular saying in world called words speak louder than actions.

Edited by Kyrie