(S75) D - Dill Pickle, TPE: 72

Dill Pickle

Hey there @Dill Pickle!

Welcome to the VHL! I'd like to assist you while you figure out the league, and what better way to do that than by joining the Las Vegas Aces? We have a spot on our 3rd pairing for you, and we think you could help us a lot on our cup run. Las Vegas is currently #1 in our conference, and we'd like to hold that spot.

Historically, Las Vegas has churned out top defensemen during my tenure. We've had at least one defenseman go in the first round of every VHL draft since I took over in S72 (3 seasons ago). My own player is a defenseman, so I'd love to pass on the knowledge I've built up during my time in the league to help you become the next star Vegas defenseman.

If this offer interests you, quote this post and type "Down to get lucky!" We're looking forward to seeing you in the Green and Black.

Best,

Spartan

Las Vegas GM

CdFeji5.png

Welcome to the league @Dill Pickle!

I'm Hylands, the GM of the Mexico City Kings and we can offer you third pairing on our squad. We are in a surprise playoff battle and could use players just like you to bolster the squad and improve our chances. On top of that we have a great locker room that is extremely active and can help you become the best possible player you can be.

To accept this offer, just quote the post and say "acepto ?" to Become Royalty! 

1 hour ago, Hylands said:

CdFeji5.png

Welcome to the league @Dill Pickle!

I'm Hylands, the GM of the Mexico City Kings and we can offer you third pairing on our squad. We are in a surprise playoff battle and could use players just like you to bolster the squad and improve our chances. On top of that we have a great locker room that is extremely active and can help you become the best possible player you can be.

To accept this offer, just quote the post and say "acepto " to Become Royalty! 

acepto ?