Triton Jackson only wants to play in Minot

TRITON JACKSON MINOT BOUND?

New defenseman of the VHL, Triton Jackson, took little to no time to make his first big announcement. Jackson announced to press earlier today that he will not play for anyone but the Minot Gladiators. It comes to no surprise that Jackson is fully commited to the Gladiators as his agent is 701, who is the former general manager of the Gladiators and has lived there his whole life. Early today during Jackson's press conference this is what he had to say,

Thanks for showing up, I will keep this short and sweet for everyone so they can head out after this. I will not play for any team but the Gladiators. I have my own personal ties with the franchise, and my agent 701 has even more ties with them. If a team does pick me up off of waivers who isn't the Gladiators expect me to bitch quite a bit. I don't want to bitch about anything, that is why I am holding this press conference. Again, thanks for showing up and letting me speak.

182 Words.

The woman went to school there and taught in Rugby. I think our reasoning is that it is way cheaper down there. I always go to buy my dog food in Minot. Ill have to hit you up next time

Where do you get the dog food? I just hit up the tractor supply store. Also yeah, ever since I was little you would see a bunch of Canadian plates out at the mall. You must be just over the border, eh?