(S76) G - Dexter Vaughn, TPE: 48

Flames1Fan

Hey there @Flames1Fan!

My name is Cole, I'm the GM of the Mississauga Hounds, and I'd like to offer you the backup slot on our roster. If you really put in the effort and grind out TPE you may even be able to slot into the starting position. If you'd like to join us, quote this offer and say accept!

Hey Flames Fan! Welcome to the league. I see you very active in the discord witch I love!!!! Yukon can offer you a backup position. We need that bench door opener and were hoping it will be you!!!! If you'd like to sign with Yukon quote this message and say "Rush"

Goodluck in your career!

hey @Flames1Fan and welcome to the VHL! 

I am the GM of the San Diego Marlins and I absolutely have a spot for you on my team. Currently we do have a 180 TPE goalie playing as our starter, but we can guarantee you playing time as our backup. Right now I would likely say you'll dress for 1 in every 3 games, giving you a decent chunk of games played through a 72 game season. As you progress and earn TPE, I can likely begin to slot you in more, and give you and the starter similar playing minutes. We drafted really big, really deep, and we're poised to make a huge playoff push this year. 

If you'd like to be a part of the run and help make our team complete, quote this and accept! 

Hey there @Flames1Fan! My name is DoktorFunk and I'm the General Manager of the Ottawa Lynx. We would love to have you as our starting goaltender. We are not projected to be very good this year, but we will give you every single start! If this is interesting to you, quote this post and say "accept!" 

9 hours ago, DoktorFunk said:

Hey there @Flames1Fan! My name is DoktorFunk and I'm the General Manager of the Ottawa Lynx. We would love to have you as our starting goaltender. We are not projected to be very good this year, but we will give you every single start! If this is interesting to you, quote this post and say "accept!" 

accept