(S76) LW - Eeli Rantanen, TPE: 54

Jolline

Hey Eeli, we recently had our VHLM draft so you might have to wait 1 season until you get drafted. Still you can check out all the articles, trades, signings, and lots more! And I'm a VHLM player too, so you might not listen to me, but listen to these words: Get SC and DF to 70, and when you are done that, get PA and PH to 70.

And those are the main the you need to care about. Press Welfare and Practice to get 6 easy TPE a week. But if you want more, go to the things that say at least 1 mention of how you get (number) of TPE. And if it's accepted, go to Player > Management and press Capped TPE. Put in the type of TPE, put the link in, and how much TPE and it will be, and wait at least 1-3 days for @Updaters  to accept it and boom! Easy, but not so easy TPE. And TPE stands for Total Points Earned.

Good luck in the draft!

-Andy Nexber (Domino Draws)

Hey @Jolline welcome to the VHL!

I'm MattyIce, AGM of the Houston Bulls.  We'd be interested in having you aboard our team!

We have a good group of up and coming guys and you'd fit in nicely in a depth role at the moment.  We have a good support system for new players that can help you out with how things work, so you can develop your player.

We took care of the flight to Houston so if this interests you, just quote this post and say Horns Up!

@rjfryman GM of Houston Bulls

34 minutes ago, Domino Draws said:

Hey Eeli, we recently had our VHLM draft so you might have to wait 1 season until you get drafted. Still you can check out all the articles, trades, signings, and lots more! And I'm a VHLM player too, so you might not listen to me, but listen to these words: Get SC and DF to 70, and when you are done that, get PA and PH to 70.

And those are the main the you need to care about. Press Welfare and Practice to get 6 easy TPE a week. But if you want more, go to the things that say at least 1 mention of how you get (number) of TPE. And if it's accepted, go to Player > Management and press Capped TPE. Put in the type of TPE, put the link in, and how much TPE and it will be, and wait at least 1-3 days for @Updaters  to accept it and boom! Easy, but not so easy TPE. And TPE stands for Total Points Earned.

Good luck in the draft!

-Andy Nexber (Domino Draws)

That ping for all the updaters haha but great job Domino! 

vt8Ka3Z_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

Welcome to the VHL!

My name is Doomsday, the General Manager of the Saskatoon Wild. The VHLM Draft was just held this past Sunday, meaning that you get to choose where you'll play this upcoming season, after which you will be returned to the draft pool and get to be drafted. That being said, I would love to have you join us for this upcoming season!

We have an opening for you on the third line, which will give us a complete three lines of forwards. Depending on what your plan is for your build, we can potentially work out opportunities for special teams roles as well. Saskatoon strives to provide a fun, inclusive, and safe environment for all, and we all do our part to make the Wild an excellent place to start your VHL career. Our roster is shaping up nicely, and I feel you will fit right in with our current roster. 

Regardless of your decision, best of luck to you with your VHL career! If you have any questions about Saskatoon or the VHL in general, please feel free to ask! If you'd like to join the Wild, simply quote this post and say, "#SaskyBois."

YsZVHwQ.png

Welcome to the VHL @Jolline!

My name is Cole, the GM of the Mississauga Hounds, and I'd love to extend an offer for you to join our squad. We're coming off of a strong season, finishing 4th in the league and making it all the way to the Founder's Cup, and we believe you can help us recapture some of that success.  You'd slot right into our second line, playing along other new players like yourself as they begin joining up. So what do you say? If the Hounds sound like the team for you, quote this offer and say "Accept"!

1 hour ago, ColeMrtz said:

YsZVHwQ.png

Welcome to the VHL @Jolline!

My name is Cole, the GM of the Mississauga Hounds, and I'd love to extend an offer for you to join our squad. We're coming off of a strong season, finishing 4th in the league and making it all the way to the Founder's Cup, and we believe you can help us recapture some of that success.  You'd slot right into our second line, playing along other new players like yourself as they begin joining up. So what do you say? If the Hounds sound like the team for you, quote this offer and say "Accept"!

Accept.