(S76) RW - Robertson Jacobson, TPE: 54

Robertson

v1UpmD7.png

Hey there @Robertson!

Welcome to the VHL! The Las Vegas Aces are a team that prides themselves on helping out new players and making them into the best they can be. We would love to have you as a developmental player on our 4th line as we make a run for the cup this season. 

We've brought in and developed quite a few waiver players such as yourself over the past few seasons, and many of them have gone in the top 2 rounds of the VHLM and VHL Drafts. While this won't be a season for you to rack up the dazzling stats, you'll be a key role player for us this season, and we'll help you set the foundation of your player to become a future star.

If you have any questions or need any sort of help, I'd be happy to assist you in any way. Feel free to PM me on the forums or just DM me on Discord at Spartan#5991!

If you'd like to sign with us and join the party in Vegas, please quote this offer and type "Down to get lucky!"

Best,

Spartan

Las Vegas GM

1195363751_YUKONFEELTHERUSH.png.b11cc48a655243978737fe794b40e188.png

WELCOME TO THE VHL!

Hey @Robertson  thank you for making the choice to join the Victory Hockey League. Your journey towards becoming a superstar starts right now!  I am @fromtheinside, the Assistant General Manager for the Yukon Rush of the VHLM. Yukon is coming off the heels of a very successful Season 74 and we are looking to come back strong again this season. We just had our VHLM Draft recently and filled out many of the spots on our roster, but we are still looking to add some depth to our offense. That's where you come in! 

In our locker room, we value positivity and friendliness and we treat our team like a family while still focusing on being a competitive top-tier team in the VHLM. If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, use  the "Quote" button on my post, and reply below with the hashtag #FeelTheRush. Doing this will signify your intentions to join the Yukon Rush and after doing so myself or General Manager @MexicanCow123 will contact you as soon as possible to go over any questions you may have and ultimately sign you to your rookie contract!

Regardless of where you end up, best of luck to you on your career here in the Victory Hockey League.  If you have any questions at all, please feel free to DM me and I will do my best to help you out. Cheers!

Hello there @Robertson! Welcome to the League!  I'm DoktorFunk, and I'm the General Manager of the Ottawa Lynx! We need star players on the team, and we can guarantee you 

MAXIMUM ICE TIME FOR THE WHOLE SEASON.

Let me know if you want to join the Ottawan Empire by quoting this post and saying "accepted!" Welcome to the league

vt8Ka3Z_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

Hello, and welcome to the VHL!

My name is Doomsday, the General Manager of the Saskatoon Wild. The VHLM just had one of the biggest drafts ever this past week, with 12 rounds. However, there's still places to play and you'll also get the shot to have your own big night on draft day! Saskatoon is an organization that prides itself on being the ideal place to begin a VHL career, with an active community of former and current players that combine to produce a safe, fun, and educational environment for all. 

The season will be upon us soon, but Saskatoon still needs a winger on our third line, and you can be that guy! Depending on your build and progress, opportunities for advancement and special teams roles are certainly available. Our community has a lot of combined knowledge between us, so if you're looking for help with improving your player, we've got your back!

Best of luck to you regardless of your decision! If you have any questions about Saskatoon, or the VHL in general, please feel free to ask! If you'd like to join the Wild, please quote this post and say, "#SaskyBois."

- Dooms

On 11/14/2020 at 8:58 AM, DoktorFunk said:

Hello there @Robertson! Welcome to the League!  I'm DoktorFunk, and I'm the General Manager of the Ottawa Lynx! We need star players on the team, and we can guarantee you 

MAXIMUM ICE TIME FOR THE WHOLE SEASON.

Let me know if you want to join the Ottawan Empire by quoting this post and saying "accepted!" Welcome to the league

I am happy to accept the contract!✍?

Thank you