Seclusion Leads To Career Year?

Doomsday

Seclusion Leads To Career Year?

stanley-cup-winning-goal-450586202.jpg

DAVOS - In the Victory Hockey League, logic can typically be thrown right out the window. This is most definitely the case with Davos winger Thomas Landry, who despite a hiatus from virtually all league-related activities had a career year on the ice, racking up 109 points with 44 goals and 67 assists.

"When you think about it, it actually does make sense," said Landry, inexplicably still serving as the HC Dynamo's team captain. "If you're putting 100% of your mental focus onto your play on the ice, you're going to dominate. It was getting to the point in my career where I needed a big year like this. It's been tough not spending time with my teammates... so this isolation bit is over."

The HC Davos Dynamo are currently awaiting the winners of the Riga Reign/Vasteras Iron Eagles series in order to continue their reign atop the European Conference.

I was burned out and just needed time away. My computer melting down further complicated things, as I didn't intend to be away for so long.

As for not responding... guilt. I felt terrible about not being here, but being an admin there I knew I couldn't give both leagues my all. My responsibilities have gone down there, so I'm giving it another go here. Want to finish Landry's career and get my next player ready to go, so now is as good a time as ever to come back.