ree

gorlab

On 11/21/2020 at 1:28 PM, gorlab said:

Hvnh0Ul.png

Review:

Render looks well cut out I like the positioning a lot. The background is very cool and I like how you fit him in a square that matches the renders color scheme. The effects are really cool, like the weaviness. Text/Font font look nice and simple to read and the text placement is good too fit in neatly in a box. The otger text all over the graphic is a nice little space filler too. Overall one of the best ones I've seen in a while.

10/10

Review:

This is legit I think my favorite piece you've done. I think the reds really flow nice and pop in this. I really like the look of the render, and the Phoenix sub-text adds a lot. I like the rectangle it adds depth, and is a great way of having that bold fire effect behind the render without it overpowering the entire sig. The ripple is cool, I think there are spots where it had been removed with a light brush that could be touched up a bit, I think the hard line on the left shoulder/back of the render is also a problem, but thats just nit-picking. Good stuff, gorlab, always inspiring new ideas on the forums.

10/10

Review: Text on the top left is hard to read for a blind man smh, no logo swap smh absolutely terrible, number on the shoulder looks completely fake, complete garbage. effects blend alright together and color choice is not to bad, overall one of your worst graphics ever, get good @gorlab 0.69/10