VHLM AGM --> VHL AGM ---> VHLM Expansion Team GM ???

Spence King

Spence_King_VW.png?width=513&height=513

Its official and its been almost a week now and Spence King has made the out of the blue surprise promotion to the Legendary Vancouver Wolves of the VHL moving up to the Pros from his AGM Position with the red hot Philadelphia Reapers VHLM organization. King had been with the Reapers since S71 when being given the AGM position by @dmaximus when there was never a job posting, nor did Dmax make any indication he was looking for an AGM. King had approached Dmax personally one morning, actually it was shortly after I had earned the opportunity as a 1st Gen user to GM team Asia, the underdog team of the tournament going on to be 1st in the round robin and taking home Silver. This experience proved to me what I have to offer in a front office position and confident in my abilities and what I bring to the table on the front office team. Therefore, I approached Dmax about the possibility of being his AGM.

Dmax after lots of careful thought and consideration made it public and official that I Mr. King will be the new Philly AGM. Dmax stated there was no way he couldn’t give Mr. King the job, the effort and dedication he puts into his work in like no other and I can’t be happier to have him as a partner as he has a very bright future ahead of him. Now, 4 seasons later and making it very public my intentions of being the GM of the next VHLM team/ Expansion Team and when Beaviss … the Beaviss makes a call to your GM asking for permission to talk I can’t explain the honor. “Leaving Philadelphia was not something I wanted to do, I love the roster we have and the locker room truly is the best in the league, and the fans , WOW. However , with the surge in ne user and overload of VHLM players its inevitable a new VHLM team will come and this is the next stepping stone towards getting that GM Job working at the pro level with a LEGEND. The ultimate goal hasn’t changed .. and don’t worry Reaper Fam I'm not selling my condo ;).

@DMaximus @Beaviss,  @KaleebtheMightyCredit for 🔥 Graphic 

I had no plans on taking on an AGM, but Spence is so dedicated, so enthusiastic, and so helpful. It would have been dumb of me to not give him the AGM role. When the opportunity arises, he would make for a great GM in the VHLM. I hope it happens for you!

On 12/8/2020 at 12:42 PM, DMaximus said:

I had no plans on taking on an AGM, but Spence is so dedicated, so enthusiastic, and so helpful. It would have been dumb of me to not give him the AGM role. When the opportunity arises, he would make for a great GM in the VHLM. I hope it happens for you!

The official Pitch is coming !! If i dont get offered a Job before then :fingerscrossed #VHLMExpansion