Thank you Miami!

Red

I know this is a little late being that our season ended a couple days ago but I wanted the smoke to settle a bit before writing this. First off, I want to thank @Ricer13 for teaching me basically everything about the VHL and how it works. The way you manage players and motivate everybody in the locker room is second to none. I would honestly be a clicker if it wasn't for you and if I ever become a GM I will try my best to manage the team just like you have. Also @Zetterberg deserves a lot of praise for the work he puts in to recruiting and helping when rice is not around, the recruiting paragraph thing you sent me was by far the most convincing and I would have easily went to another team if it wasn't for that. Together you two are by far the best managerial tandem in the VHLM imo and I hope that you continue to kick ass while I'm not around. 

It was a blast to have you in Miami! I’m glad you grew to like the league and I could definitely see you becoming a GM one day. You’re going to kill it up in the VHL and I am glad you helped spearhead Miami to their first Championship last season. Good luck my dude!