ps4

Mike

Roommate just got one infamous second son seems pretty fun so far going down hero path on first play through. Any other recommendations I've looked through ign for games not much interests me so far.

There's not really much in the "must own" territory on either new gen console yet. The Last of Us Remastered is out at the end of the month and inFAMOUS First Light is out in August, but things don't really kick off until Destiny drops on September 9th. After that, shit gets absolutely insane.

October 7th alone has Alien Isolation, Dragon Age Inquisition, Driveclub, Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor, and the two NBA games. Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel is a week later. Battlefield Hardline, Evolve, and The Evil Within on October 21st. Assassin's Creed Unity on October 28th.

November has Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, The Crew, Far Cry 4, LittleBigPlanet 3.

On top of that, it looks like the first three months of 2015 will have The Order: 1886, The Witcher III, Batman: Arkham Knight, Bloodborne, and potentially Metal Gear Solid V.

I'm currently selling my PS3 and 360 on Kijiji to acquire the funds to get a PS4. I'm sick of waiting and didn't want to one day have the new consoles and watch my old ones collect dust. I'm thinking other than getting PS Plus again the only games I'm going to get early on is pretty much InFamous Second Son and Watch Dogs until Destiny drops. 

Second son is fun but I think I'll be able to beat it in a week can replay as evil instead of good but I don't think I'd pay $60 for it my roommate got it bundled with console.

• Commissioner

I'm currently selling my PS3 and 360 on Kijiji to acquire the funds to get a PS4. I'm sick of waiting and didn't want to one day have the new consoles and watch my old ones collect dust. I'm thinking other than getting PS Plus again the only games I'm going to get early on is pretty much InFamous Second Son and Watch Dogs until Destiny drops.

If, by the time I get one, there are enough games out I'll likely go that route too. I don't usually because of lack of backwards compatibility but if I have enough games to play I think I'll be able to manage. Definitely wanna get through a few if the current gen games I haven't played yet first though.