Welch..

Brudda, you knocked this out of the park. I am absolutely floored that a quick ask for who wants a graphic in the general chat turned into such a superb graphic. This is going to be a mainstay for my signature for quite a long time ❤️

21 hours ago, InstantRockstar said:

wV9rN2e.png

Review:

Render is very clean cut I like the placemen and how you made him apart of the background is very cleanly done. Background itself fits the render color scheme well too. Font is very solid I like how you made the text part of the background too by hiding the text a bit but still making it readable and the color choice was smart to make it pop out well. Even the "72" numbers having no fill looks good, and I usually hate that effect xd. Yeah very solid and impressive work. Good job.

10/10

Wow. This is probably one of my favorite graphics from this site. I really like the dark and light contrast in the background on the right and left side of the graphic. All the different effects that you use blend really well with each other. On top of that the font blends in really well with everything as well. 10/10

REVIEW- where’s mine?:( but I like the background and player choice your good at these. Good font works well with your style I think. The colours are good no issues with that and wording the text size is good. Good stuff dad! :) 

10/10