Waiting in Warsaw...

KaleebtheMighty

The Art of Watching TV – CW Seattle

It's all eyes on Warsaw as the city waits in anticipation. With the arrival of free agency, @dlamb enters into discussions with multiple teams on the topic of his future. While the rest of Warsaw may be crowding into the streets or into bars, Victor Grachev sits alone with Warsaw's Sports Network on his TV. Watching. Waiting. It's the turn for Warsaw, entering season 76 after an early exit from the playoffs. Hopes were high. The team was confident. But things just didn't pan out.

Warsaw added some key pieces in the offseason to balance the team out. Things look ready for another playoff run. But as the city of Warsaw awaits the announcement of the star center's decision, a fog of uncertainty hovers throughout the streets. "This is his decision," Grachev told reporters seeking a comment of any sort. "I think he would be an important piece of this roster. Regardless of what I think, it is up to him. And I wish him the best with whichever way he goes."

The eve of decision in Warsaw. The pivotal point in the team's early history. Will the Lamb of Warsaw return, ready to lead the team forward? Or will he turn to another team destined for greatness? We all await the momentous announcement, glued to our tv and computer screens. Watching. Waiting.

(piggybacking off of @dasboot, no regrets)

Edited by KaleebtheMighty