Defender of the Net

Eldredman

Goalie Thadius Sales

Defender of the NET

7JmPXd-6LPatgqY3YPFhr9rp5cr1OUCoVb2Dq8tTjyxyyCQnYFMJXuk4OeBoyJh6TfXLTgIZwNufXt0cdLAPzpz8ZO8BcXI8vhY-cyUd60IXuQ43UGN7CUdO3VizCLrjFkD7Ca4x

DK6yk95iBt8esp9nRUIqH2mq8R8mSqfscfrYd1VyY0YsNxLCe6N9enkH9DEq0j1sB3V6efRVBD6_uRpgwV2HLg977aZAw-FNkiEN_T1OFEv9gzT4zymH505VbzL1HWYZITZwttbJ

Introduction

Thadius Sales came into the game later in life as a 27 year old and was picked up mid season by the Halifax 21st Organization out of Nova Scotia, Canada. The mid season pick up was a surprise to most teams due to the leagues leading team had a prominent goalie that need not be replaced. It is said that Sales might have bribed his way in due to his sketchy past, but Halifax 21st has denied those claims. It appeared that Sales had thrown his past behind him and brought a new style of goalie to the league.

Darkness of One’s Past

They say the darker the past one has, the brighter the future one can have. The same can be said for Thadius Sales. This man is open on his past in hopes that others can learn from him. Upon getting picked up by Halifax he had this to say; “I’m excited to play for Halifax. I never thought I’d get this chance, but here we are. After some time in the clink I decided to clean up my act, get on the straight and narrow, and lace up the skates again. Now you may be wondering what got me in prison. I’m not too proud of it, but I stole. And I robbed. And I kidnapped the president’s son. And held him for ransom, and I nevah got caught, neither.” It has yet to be determined why Sales got sent to prison in the first place since he says he never got caught, but we hope to get the scoop later on in his career.

A Bright Future

After finishing up his season with Halifax, Sales got drafted by the Miami Marauders. While playing for the Marauders, he played 51 games and made his name know amongst the leagues top members. Sales racked up his stats quite quickly at the beginning of season 75. Before getting traded to the Las Vegas Aces and played another 17 games. The ending of season 75 could be said to be the start of a very exclusive career for Thadius Sales.

SV%

GAA

SO

GA

SA

MP

Steve Carell photographed by Marc Hom for Esquire... - mid-range nice:  Steve Carell25 Classic Paintings Improved By Celebrities | Classic paintings,  Renaissance portraits, Celebrity portraits

The Warrior of the Future

Sir Sales has been recently drafted to the Victory Hockey League Majors (VHL) by the New York Americans. This is a huge step for his career but a larger step for the Americans. I predict a great year for the team with Sales as their goalie. I have recently spoken to a friend of his and past paypall, Aldwin Craig. He had this to say of his role model; “This man will charge out on the battlefield of the hockey rink and lead his team to victory”. Craig seems to put Sales on quite a pedestal as a hockey goalie. It can be safe to say that he has a good reason to and so shall we. The skills of this man will be tested in his first season in VHL but he will prove to be a very valuable asset to the New York Americans.

538 Words, claiming week ending 24 Jan

Damn, you're writing media spots less than a week after joining. Took me a solid month to figure those out. I assume you have some prior relationship with Thad to make an article about him so early in your career.

I really like the last paragraph in particular. I'm not sure if it was intended to be humorous or not, but it made me chuckle. The quote by Aldwin Craig in particular was awesome, I really liked his analogy about Sales leading the team. The formatting of the article makes it flow very well and I appreciate that all of your titles and headings are very creative. The thing I liked most was the use of graphics, especially the second one. It is crisp. 

Excellent attempt for your first media spot, 10/10. Keep up the good work friend.

Bro, this is a CLEAN media spot. Your headline is eye-catching, and your use of graphics throughout really makes it easy to read. I like how you broke down your sections with headers, and it's easy to see you put in the work on this. I'll echo @a_Ferk here and say, "Excellent attempt for your first media spot, 10/10. Keep up the good work friend."

I'm really curious to see what @fromtheinside has to think. If you ever need help with writing things, this is the guy to reach out to for sure!

On 1/18/2021 at 12:05 AM, Eldredman said:

and I nevah got caught, neither

This linie cracked me up!

Any Thad content, is good content in my mind! Great work man! Keep finding stuff to write about and grinding that TPE! Way to go :)