Early Season 76 Interview w/ Rhynex Entertainment

With Season 76 off and running, we found time to speak with VHL New York Americans star, Rhynex Entertainment @Rhynex Entertainment

Reporter: Hello Rhynex! Do you have a minute for a short interview? Congratulations on your new extension with the New York Americans! What are your thoughts on the makeup of the Americans? Was the extension an easy decision?

RE: Hello. Thank you! I had a great amount of success as a rookie playing for New York last season (S75). I feel we have a good up and coming team that has the potential to win it all in a couple years, and loyalty is a big thing for me. It was a good time to resign with New York.

Reporter: There are a lot of new faces in the Americans' locker room and the team is extremely young, what are your thoughts toward being FISTED ANALLY BY A CIRCUS MONKEY of Rookie of the Year in S75? Who do you feel will be the Rookie of the Year this season (S76)?

RE: I was very disappointment with the voting and outcome for the Rookie of the Year last season. To not only getting FISTED ANALLY BY A CIRCUS MONKEY but also not receiving a single vote definitely wasn't a good feeling. But, this only makes me stronger and I what matters is winning and making the playoffs then winning that. As for S76 Rookie of the Year, it's still very early, I feel we have four players on our team who has a reasonable chance at the award. You can never leave out Red Lite @Tate, I know how good this first overall selection is, Red Lite has been very effective on my right wing. Both Cowboy Prout @Prout and Chicken Wing @chiknhave been amazing for our blueline, you cannot leave them out, and then there's the man who stands between us winning and losing, Thadius Sales @thadthrasher, if we want to win Thad will need to make those key saves. They are my picks so far.

Reporter: It certainly seems like there's a fire lit up! You are off to a terrific start this season, currently sitting 4th in the scoring race (22 points), and second in goals scored (11 goals). Keep up the good work and good luck for the rest of the season!

RE: Thank you!

[word count 381]