First Self-made Graphic

drewowo

Review:

this is good work for a new member! (Better then me) I like that you did the logo swap although the main logo could be better as the shoulder one looks better! Also the writing is hard to read, I think this has great potential and maybe with a more vibrant background this would be even better! 

7.5/10

This is great for a begginer the things that are not the best is the fact that the stick is very choppy and looks bad, Honnestly your better to crop something like that out but great work I cant wait to see more!

6/10

Review:

Wow for your first graphic this is great!! I really like the logo on the shoulders it really pops out! the logo on the front could be a bit smaller but still looks good especially for it being your first attempt at a graphic. The font you chose for your name could be better I do not think it goes very well with the graphic but still for you first time really love it. I would maybe next time try changing the background to something better or even try making it look more like a hockey card, it would really make your graphic pop more I think. Love the socks and even you putting in a stick is pretty cool. I do not really think you needed to make your players face pink. But overall great graphic for your first attempt!!

6/10 Great Job!!

This isn't bad at all. Yes, you can tell that you are new at making graphics, but that's okay! Having a flat, black background is kind of strenuous on the eyes, especially with the font and color used. Your cut out of the player is a bit choppy, but that takes time to develop. Keep up the good work, you can only get better with practice! 7/10!