UNLEASH THE VHLM MAG

boubabi

Hey

The VHLM needs a fresh start so I'm recruiting staff for this. Of course, if you were in the VHLM team before the attack, you'll be on the top list.

BUT, if you feel like not having enough time for this now, it's okay.

The pay is 7 TPE per edition.

What I'm looking :

3 Freelance writers

• Fever95
  • diamond_ace

3 Columnist

• Green
  • IR

1 Corrector 

1 Cover Artist

• Beketov

Can I negotiate something with the admin?

Before the DDOS attack, I was looking desperately for a cover article (an article with 1000 words). Can I give 9 TPE to the one how makes the cover article for every edition ? I think this might be a good idea.

Be sure to have time every week before you apply.

:cheers:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could I try this out for a few weeks? I want to make sure I have the time every week, and if I do, I will definately stick around. I usually am able to write articles on Fridays, and I can get them done the day I start them, so I probably won't have any problems, but I just want to be sure.

up to date

@Jayfans : Try to write a couple of media spot and if you feel comfortable with doing an article every week, PM me and we'll see.

@701 : same thing for you 701. try to find some motivation and then, PM me and we'll see 

up to date

@Jayfans : Try to write a couple of media spot and if you feel comfortable with doing an article every week, PM me and we'll see.

@701 : same thing for you 701. try to find some motivation and then, PM me and we'll see 

Well, I used to do the Prospect Spotlights, but I got too busy with life. I am good now and could do it, but if you want to wait, that is fine.

If it's possible, can I just do an article, instead of being the assistant editor? I did articles regularly for the VHL Mag before the VHLM Mag existed, and was picked by Noah for the VHLM Mag but really preferred to just write.