UNLEASH THE VHLM MAG

boubabi

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

I think for this to work it needs a restructure. Instead of hiring writers outright, make a post every week with a list of articles that you want done. Anyone can sign up and gets a 1TPE bonus to write it.

Have 1 or 2 people in charge of organizing and compiling it, and that way you don't need to worry about commitment as much.

• Admin

VHLM coverage in the VHL mag is awkward, overlooked, and a waste of time. On its own, a VHLM mag can be a highlight of the VHLM section. It doesn't even have to be long. 3-4 articles will do the trick plus a constant draft coverage person.

Green I'm pretty sure he'll be on

Fever as been consistent on the old website but now he seems busy. Kendrick step down, I don't know if we want to be part of this again. Awfullhomesick for sure.

when we moved here and the mag kept getting pushed back week after week, i lost my motivation to write any more articles so yea i've been doing graphics.

Suggested I offered before should help as well: use media spots by other members to fill the magazine. If someone gets their article published they gain 1 TPE. 

I had this happen to one of my articles in the VHL Magazine before :)