how i fell in love with the Riga team

Matt thunder

hey guess who is back, yes me, back whit an other bad made media spot just for 6 tpe, when i will retire my player everybody will be so happy, but at the same time anyone who readed all my media spots will get a medal as, let's face it, I suck at writing stuff and  probably they have already lost some neurons reading my "fantastic" stuff.

but anyway let's talk about how i fell in love with the Riga team.

So as you may know i am a player of Riga, i was drafted in the season 74 by them, 34 overall if i'm not wrong, and as you could have guess i wasn't born to become a top player for Riga or even have a good position in the rookies standing, so time passes and as I was still playing in the vhlm i started to focus only about that (as i've always dreamed about winning a cup for las vegas and for that great gm that is @Spartan and guess what, i care less about Riga as i thought i would get traded god knows where.

But one day, maybe by luck,  I started caring about  Riga and I started to understand what was going on, they wanted to rebuild the team, so as I was interested in that, I slowly became more active, even if my english kinda sucked ( and I still suck as you can see), and my player wasn't one of the best and i couldn't have helped Riga in a big way

Time passes (again) and i finally hit 250 tpe ( yay) after 4 seasons in the vhlm ( i know it's a lot), so i finally get called up in the vhl, and guess what @hedgehog337 gave me the C of Riga ( i know you are surprised as me) but still this is not what made me fell in love whit this team, what made me fell in love wht the team were just the people that are in, they are just fantastic, sure it won't hit the same level as the vegas lockeroom, but still it was something that could change your day (in a positive way, don't worry, if it would be in a negative way the title would be "slightly" different).

I just wanted to thanks the riga gm (i won't tag you again as i'va already tagged you before) for this great occasion that he gave me and how much he belived in a bad player like mine, for sure my stay  in the vhl will be long ( at least i hope) and maybe things will change,  maybe they will trade me or things like that, but i don't care, i know that whatever will happen to me will be for the good of the team so i won't complain as I want to see this team win again.

I know  this media spot sucked, but hey it's already two media spots where i get emotional so maybe this is how i will write the next media spots, because if i try to talk about the league i get bored and i barely hit 200 words, I also know that it is a lttle early to talk about this but i didn't have much ideas.

oh by the way  #thelionishungry,  I thought it might be cool to use it in media spots or other things like that and not just in the Riga twitter. big cat lion GIF

words 588, I was forgetting this ( i am really dumb please forgive me)

I could see you wearing the C in the future but since leaving Vegas a few seasons ago I didn't know how active you've been so it's awesome to hear you kept with it and continue to make strides. Proud of you buddy :)

Nice to read something a little different, definitely will check your future media spots for sure

Edited by 16z