What Vtuber is your team?

Emi

I have decided to assign some teams this time with Vtubers. This can be anyone from hololive or any other orginisation.

There maybe no reasoning to my decisions however, i will try to give a reason behind them.

First fo all lets start with my own team the Helsinki Titans.

We'll be Amane Kanata from the Hololive corpration.

927289_415023.png

I think this fits due to the colours and she fits due to having @BladeMaiden as our AGM who is also known as Katana Lady elsewhere. I don't watch this one so much so i am not sure what they're like for personality however i think that the colours do match Finland as a nation too.

Next we move onto the Riga Reign. I have decided that this one is very close to Shishiro Botan which is a lion i am not sure if that Riga is supposed to be a lion or tiger so i thought this would fit.

737600_676337.png

This is a character i've seen some things of and think they're fun.

Next we're onto the Warsaw Predators. Once again i am not sure what animal this is so i've decided to make them everyone's favourite doggo Inugami Korone.

305905_549251.png

Something to remember is that Predator is Human, Human is Predator, Human Is Doggo, Doggo is Human, Doggo is Korone.

London United is one that is going to be more stereotypical. I have decided they'd be a detective like Watson Amelia or should i go with someone who looks regal like Hoshimachi Suisei.

112336_876930.jpeg718827_142512.png

I think that Watson Amelia has to be the winner here due to the ties to Sherlock Holms but i think that Suisei would also be a good choice so i'll include a image of them too so please vote below if i made a bad decision. (Are ya' winnin' Watson?)

Now, we're getting to Prague Phantoms. This one i had a few options bit i decided to go with the king of the Phantoms a Reaper! So they're going to be Mori Calliope!

603788_561144.jpeg

This was based on the idea of what the vtuber is supposed to be. Unless there's something i don't know about @diamond_ace ... maybe they're the reaper themself!

Now the one find the easiest to do is Malmo Nighthawks. The team i'd chose is the Duck herself Oozora Subaru.

148699_403604.png

She's a bird like the nighthawk but and i need to use Kiara later and as a result this is the best to go! However, i do love Subaru and she's my 4th favourite Vtuber! So maybe Malmo is my 4th favourite team? Who knows..

Now, we're getting to HC Davos Dynamo... this one is hard to chose but this will be the first Male Vtuber on the list and might be the last and that is Kanade Izuru.

16070_390020.png

I think i only chose this one due to the fact they're a similar colour another one i haven't watched so don't know the personality.

Finally for this confrence Moscow Menace... I have had a hard time thinking of someone for this then i found someone who was perfect.. Shirogane Noel.

245800_900365.png

The reason i decided to chose this one was due to them matching the colours but also she is clearly a muscle character! She would beat you up and make sure you're not getting back up. Her design reminds me a lot of 2B from Nier Automata.

Now, thanks for reading... i know only @GlowyGoat & @Riley_Couture will be interested in these.