Caboose vs Viper: The Cage Fight of the Century

Laine

We are live here at Staples Center in Los Angeles for the cage fight of the century between Caboose and Viper! My name is Patrik Laine and I'll be your commentator for tonight. Now, for the introductions.

"In the blue corner, standing 6'5, weighing 195 pounds, the King of Clobber, the Prince of Punches, CABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE!"

"and in the red corner, his challenger, standing 5'7, weighing 150 pounds, the Executioner, the King of Comebacks, VIPERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!"

"Before we do this, let's go over the ground rules.....Rule 1: No touching of the hair or face.......AND THAT'S IT."

There goes the bell and we are off and running here. Caboose begins jabbing at Viper's face. Viper fights back by kicking him in the leg. Wait what is this? Viper has pulled out a table and the two of them appear to be playing Slapjack....there's a Jack for Viper.......Caboose gets one back.........Viper get the last Jack and appears to have won the game. He looks like he's had a whole dance prepared and everything....OH WAIT WHAT'S THIS? CABOOSE HAS PICKED UP THE TABLE AND HE HIT VIPER IN THE HEAD WITH IT! VIPER IS ON THE GROUND AND CABOOSE IS HITTING HIM WITH THE GROUND AND POUND! VIPER BARELY MANAGES TO ESCAPE IT! Viper gets Caboose back with a jab AND AN UPPERCUT TO THE JAW. Caboose is backing up.....wait he's grabbing a chair from his team next to the ring. He puts in the middle of the ring, now what? OH WAIT CABOOSE IS PICKING UP VIPER! HE'S SPANKING HIM! YOU CAN HEAR VIPER'S SCREAMS FROM OUTSIDE THE ARENA! THIS REMINDS ME OF WHAT JARED SPAZ DID TO ME A COUPLE SEASONS AGO! Caboose appears to be done the spanking now BUT HE CLOCKS VIPER WITH THE CHAIR AS IT SHATTERS IN HIS HAND. Viper can barely get to his feet here...this fight looks almost over. Caboose now grabs ANOTHER chair from his team, this one a bit larger. OH WAIT HE'S PUTTING IT NEXT TO VIPER. HE JUMPS UP ON IT AND DRIVES THROUGH THE PILE DRIVER! THE REF IS COUNTING......AND CABOOSE TAKES THE VICTORY! 

Well it was certainly an eventful fight, not sure if we will have a sequel though.........Until next time, I'm Patrik Laine signing off.

(375 words)

@Caboose30 @Viperxhawks19 @Spaz

• 2 weeks later...