Vancouver to San Diego (Spence King VHL->VHLM?) Summary for Gorlab ;)

Spence King

As you all know by now the FULL STORY here is the REAL DEAL 🔥 BREAKING NEWS ... `VHLs 1st Place Eastern Conference Vancouver Wolves Assistant GM Spence King has out of nowhere transtioned positions south on the west coast but to the VHLM ! in San Diego ! 

In Summary , After the VHL draft and going through a season  in the VHL and the MAJOR differences in the role an AGM plays in the VHLM compared to the VHL. I think its safe to say you can ask anyone that knows me and my work cant argue that my biggest asset i can provide to a team is my General Managerial Knowledge. This is a "SIM" League yes , but the real life aspects are all there , and IRL my Life goal is the same as here to be a GM. I have worked as a scout for 7 years as well as highest tier certification in Canadian "Jr A" Hockey ontop of deferring a Full time position with an OHL team until i finish my degree. Scouting and managing, as well as skill assessing and  spending countless countless hours "at the rink" in the case, doing my deep dives into tracking activity and always coming up  with new ways to incentivize activity for the users VIA personal recognition and ensuring the users is always feeling valued (Gifting them surprise graphics,Writing Media Spots with In-depth analysis and  scout reports) doing anything and everything to increase each users 'utility" from the experience and keeping things new and exciting. YOU The VHL Community  are the ones that make this possible through all your hard work behind the scenes that goes unrecognized like the users that run the portal/updates/Simmers/Mods/Commissioners/BoG. I Spence King am here to to only what I can to make this experience every bit  as much fun as guys like @Jubo07 and definitely needing recognition is @BladeMaiden as well for showing me by example what amazing impact one user (your AGM or GM specifically) acknowledging you. My people person skills and managerial skills are strongest as a teacher. Being a GM in the VHLM allows me to do this in so many ways and my teaching have REALLY spoken for themselves here in the VHL, in which i cant take any credit for there hardwork and determination but am honored and will never forget being the one that signed @KaleebtheMightywhen i just started with Philly and my first official user to accept a pitch from me ;) look at him now 😎..... 

Well I’m super glad I read this article and learnt about your personal life and job.

I myself and a huge fan of junior hockey, unfortunately I cheer for one of the worst junior hockey franchises in the WHL. 

Good luck in your schooling and job prospects. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/12/2021 at 8:44 AM, Smarch said:

Well I’m super glad I read this article and learnt about your personal life and job.

I myself and a huge fan of junior hockey, unfortunately I cheer for one of the worst junior hockey franchises in the WHL. 

Good luck in your schooling and job prospects. 

Thanks for such kind words ! I would love to connect and get to know you better and make always happy to make new friends in the VHL community, If youve kept up with my activity you're aware ive been IA due to a loss in the family, Im back and better than ever now ! Send me a PM on Discord , im always looking for users to collab with :)