Okranitz responds to criticism

Mook

I'm not around here a lot. I show up, get my PT done, then chill over on SHL. *Booooooo SHL* As I am still in the VHLM I have to cap out at 200 TPE with 25 of that banked. I'm not going to overwork myself to rush to 200 TPE so I can not even have to worry about my goaltender here. I signed up here in order to improve my graphics, and pass a few more minutes in the day with sim leagues. I check out the Toronto LR, Rush LR, then log off for a while. I may never become a superstar goaltender, like Mikaelsson, or whoever else is good. but I will slowly improve and will be there for the Legion, if they decide they want to keep me around. It's a long journey to become competitive in this league, not like the SHL where 3-4 seasons and you are essentially on the same level as the majority of the league. Feels better earning lots of TPE faster. That's just how I feel.

I get my TPE. I'll be around, and I'm fine being an average goaltender for my career if that's how it plays out. I did this cause I am at 199 TPE and didn\t want to claim 1 TPE of a 6 TPE PT.

Deal with it.

It's a long journey to become competitive in this league, not like the SHL where 3-4 seasons and you are essentially on the same level as the majority of the league. Feels better earning lots of TPE faster. 

Technically its the same here.

Just a heads up, you can continue to earn TPE over the 200 +25 banked. That rule is just for the beginning of the season. Any other TPE you continue to earn is just banked.

That is not what I was told. 175 + 25 banked was limit for the season. Good to know I s'pose

What's funny is I said that guys like Mook and Bojo do this just the other day. It's a shame there's not more going on to keep high activity guys engaged.

I do enjoy improving graphics and having something more to do by being here. I post as often as I can here, but just not much going on.

I like looking at the game threads, but there's hardly any activity in those. 

Plus anytime I can make fun of Jala increases the value of a site.

Edited by Bojo