Claimed:KnightTime #33 [Final 6/6]

Phil

Episode #33

34ynyj6.jpg

Run Time: ~1 hour

Player Profile: Tyler Cote

Notes: You are going to have to listen to find out why Gladiator is the cover for this episode! Anyone who figures it out will get a shout-out in the next episode. BOOM, there's also a secret in there for you. Thank you Victor, Munk, and Flyersfan for the questions. 

Previous Episodes:

Edited by Phil

Actually, I don't recruit much. I only have 2 recruits. But it shows how the system is messed up. 

ahha I was purely basing it off the number of replies I was seeing in the recruitment thread :P

Dynamo the next big thing ?

ewwwwwwwwww

what are your thoughts on Interstellar's soundtrack ? 

and yes, flyersfans' idea is a really good one. 

Edited by boubabi

Dynamo the next big thing ?

ewwwwwwwwww

what are your thoughts on Interstellar's soundtrack ? 

a)  I have a big soft spot (or hard on- it can`t be coincidence that those two opposite sexual terms can actually mean the same thing) for Davos because of Rafter

b )  It wasn't an accident that I thought of playing something from Hans Zimmers tonight - ofc he did the music for Interstellar. 

I didn't overtly notice it... but there was one particularly track I found most striking:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaJHFxCYUjI

When I watch Interstellar (this time hoping on a 50 foot projector, I will be paying close attention to the music*.

Edited by Phil

Context: 3/3 -

It will be a very interesting race to the end of the season for NY and Quebec. Nothing is certain and anything can happen at this point for 1st place.

It's too bad for Seattle. I kind of wanted them to make the playoffs. Obviously, it's not over yet but they are 7 points out with 8 games left so it's hard to say they'll make it. Probably will depend on their goaltender.

I wonder if Davos will make it. They're falling behind as well and just like Seattle, it's hard to say they will make it.

Wolf has definitely been great. That Thomassen/Wolf like I think has been better than last season. Points-wise maybe not, but compared to Boychuk's 2nd line points production last season, Bruno and Aksel have had to score more often to make for it this season.

Brookside being in 1st is definitely a sight to see. I think he really deserves to be a top goalie after his Calgary days. His new team is a solid fit for him.

Davos as a dominant team? Seems like it could be possible.

2 TPE for welfare seems solid to me as well. If you're going to do nothing compared to to writing or doing a podcast, then you shouldn't get half as much as they get.

Tyler Cote in the VHL now is a great player. He's been fantastic this season as well.

Professionalism: 2/2 - Great stuff.

Editing: 1/1 - Solid music as usual. I actually forgot I was about to grade a podcast while listening to the first song. Kind of zoned out a bit.

I really need to give Gladiator another watch. Hanz Zimmer is amazing as well. He's had a ton of great work. I particularly enjoyed his work on Inception. If I knew where the !@#$ my Inception blu-ray is I'd watch that again as well. I would listen to Time on repeat while at work. Made everything I was doing feel epic.

Redemption Song. I used to listen to that and Three Little Birds quite a bit.

Overall: 6/6

Thanks Phil!

Def in my top 10 movies. Russell Crowe came over from NZ but fuck em, he became a star here.

Also a note from Ep32...have liked Nick Drake since I discovered "Road" on an episode of a TV show I saw called Third Watch.

Good listen man.

Also a note from Ep32...have liked Nick Drake since I discovered "Road" on an episode of a TV show I saw called Third Watch.

Good listen man.

Thanks. I've always loved that song. I own 4 of Nick Drake's albums: Pink Moon (my fav - that's also the one with Road on it), Bryter Layter, and Five Leaves Left. The Last one is Time of No Reply, which is basically a compilation of songs that was discovered in his house after he had hung himself in his tool shed (I played Rider On the Wheel in an earlier episode - which happens to be my favourite song of his. Just brilliant)