Claimed:KnightTime #38 - Low [Final 6/6]

Phil

Episode #38

sunset-beach.jpg

Run Time: 85 minutes

Player Profile: Conner Low

Notes: This long episode represents my first day of freedom. Would have posted this in the morning but my editing program was giving me problems. Chill out to some tunes, listen to some off-season chatter, and more. Thank you BOOM. Victor, and YEAH!  for the questions! Keep the love coming.

Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/KnightTime-Podcast/430814100426105'>KnightTime Podcast

Previous Episodes:

Edited by Phil

Good stuff Phil!

I don't know why but even though your players are all English and your brother has Man Utd player names, I just never triggered that you were English until you mentioned it then! Do you live round Liverpool then if you support them? 

Agree with Cahill in that he's one of the few Chelsea players that I respect, even though I'm a United fan, I'd have preferred him to captain them over Rooney. 

Fonte's a good pick, it's also a great story since he's one of the few left now that came up with Southampton from when they were back in League One.

I agree in that it annoys me to see six Chelsea players, but I guess with the low amount of goals they concede, they'll always end up with a lot of defensive candidates. At least it's not nearly as bad as David Luiz getting into the World XI

Edited by YEAH!

Context: 3/3

Definitely a huge amount of trades this off-season. Pretty cool to see all the activity.

Wylde should have a strong season in Quebec. I'm excited to be playing with him, as I did in Turku. RIP Turku.

I really look forward to see how all these players do on the teams they were traded to.

Great pool of draftees this season. Good competition for the Stolzschweiger. This season especially I find interesting since a lot of these draft picks are ones that I graded Rookie Profiles and Biographies for.

I feel good about Wylde and Demko on the Meute. Should be good, although not without early struggles.

The QC/SEA "rivalry" is pretty amusing to say the least. It's great. There will be more of it today since there's another game between us. I'd say we're probably the most laid back on our respective teams. :lol:

I wouldn't say I'm "against" Seattle, but some of you guys are already getting a little annoying. I get we have Brovy, but I don't know. It's just a little stupid.

Great profile of Connor Low.

Professionalism: 2/2 - Great!

Editing: 1/1

Damn, dat Secret Garden song. Sounds like some epic song I would hear in an anime movie.

Overall: 6/6