Claimed:KnightTime #35 - Cola [Final 6/6]

Phil

Episode #35

0.jpg

Run Time: ~52 minutes

Player Profile: Coca Cola

Notes: Which player is the most overrated? Fine out this episode! You do turn me on. Listen and it will explain that statement. 

Facebook Page: KnightTime Podcast

Previous Episodes:

Edited by Phil

Context: 3/3 - Awesome as usual. I very much enjoy these podcasts.

Get rid of Quebec? I suppose that makes sense with the original teams and such. We have a great team right now but it's just a name and a location in a sim league to me. I'm not French or anything, but I do know some from high school. :P

I like your suggestions for expansion teams.

Lol, Bruno Wolf. Before Thomassen he was pretty good, but not the star he is now. Maybe you pair another guy with similar attributes with Thomassen and he'll explode too. Who knows? He does have the TPE to be that successful, I suppose. It's probably up to everyone's own opinion. Maybe Aksel is feeding off of Wolf? :P

Connor Low underrated. Damn, not Boychuk. :lol:

Breaking Benjamin fan, eh? I used to listen to Phobia so much back in high school. Never really got into their newer stuff.

Great spot on Coca Cola.

Professionalism: 2/2 - Incredible.

Editing: 1/1 - Love me some Pink Floyd.

Overall: 6/6

Edited by DollarAndADream

Bruno Wolf. Before Thomassen he was pretty good, but not the star he is now. Maybe you pair another guy with similar attributes with Thomassen and he'll explode too

before Thomassen - he got 31, 57, and 81 points - that's mediocre at best. Thomassen has out-scored bruno in his rookie season and both seasons he's played with Wolf - what do you mean " Maybe you pair another guy with similar attributes with Thomassen and he'll explode too"? <-- I'd say he has exploded haha. 

Btw - I forget whether I said this or not - but I'm not taking anything away from Wolfie - he's been phenomenal over the past two seasons - I just didn't realize how incredible Connor Low was. 

Boychuck is underrated - Quebec's clutch playoff player atm! 

Phobia's my favourite album - haven't listened to their newer stuff either.

• Admin

New York was Hamilton for 6 seasons, so not original. :P

Good choices for expansion though, I was hoping you'd choose Prague.

I think you should follow Bentley's build, I put lots of TPE thought into it...

before Thomassen - he got 31, 57, and 81 points - that's mediocre at best. Thomassen has out-scored bruno in his rookie season and both seasons he's played with Wolf - what do you mean " Maybe you pair another guy with similar attributes with Thomassen and he'll explode too"? <-- I'd say he has exploded haha. 

Btw - I forget whether I said this or not - but I'm not taking anything away from Wolfie - he's been phenomenal over the past two seasons - I just didn't realize how incredible Connor Low was. 

Boychuck is underrated - Quebec's clutch playoff player atm! 

Phobia's my favourite album - haven't listened to their newer stuff either.

Boychuk underrated. Me likey.

Yeah, definitely good arguments. Who knows how Wolf would be right now without Aksel.

Who knows how Wolf would be right now without Aksel.

At least point in his career he'd still be strong - but he would be max hitting just over 100 points. 

To be honest switch Boychuk and Wolf on the lines and Boychuk get's 120 points

Finally got to listen to this on Phil. All good answers and had a reflective moment when you played Johnny Cash before you answered my questions. My dad loved listening to him.

Keep up the good great work.