VHL's Mental Health Initiative - An Update from Patrik Laine

Laine

Hey VHL! Just wanted to document my progress with the VHL Mental Health Initiative. With some help from @Hex Universe and @fishy , a server has been set up. This server is not fully completed yet, as we still need to add some things to it, but I think we have enough done that it could open this weekend. The main thing we need to setup is resources. I have a list of emergency numbers I have to sift through for each country. We believe these will be helpful, as well as putting together some other resources that our members could use in their times of need. We've gotten about a quarter of them done, but we might need some extra help. If anyone would like to assist, feel free to contact me on discord or here and I can send you a server invite and a link to all the numbers. We may also need to add 1-2 members to our staff to help manage the server. If that interests you, or if you have any other questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to contact me on discord or through the VHL messaging system. Sit tight VHL! The server is almost ready! - PatrikLaine

42 minutes ago, Brewins15 said:

I could help with some of this especially tommorow into this weekend as I don't have anything going on :) just lmk 

Sounds good, I'll hook you up with an invite tomorrow morning!