Kisslinger’s Off Season Shenanigans and Thoughts...

Kisslinger

Kisslinger’s Offseason Shenanigans and Thoughts...

This off season I have been trying to keep the perfect balance of training and other events, which is a super hard combo to keep track of. One night I go to a bar and have a couple too many drinks and the next day I am in the gym for 10 hours.  This offseason I finally got enough money to buy a nice piece of land in Prague and it is starting to feel like home in a way. My teammates and I are getting closer and closer. I feel as this off season we really hit it off and we are starting to build some chemistry for a real cup run this year. I have been trying to get involved with the community here in Prague, but Covid has really made that hard. The fans here in Prague love us so much and support us to the max, it sucks not being able to give back to the people who support us most. Another thing that has been bothering me is being away from my family back in Canada. It has been very rough, but that was the only positive thing about being eliminated early was being able to go back and see them.

I always try to get them to come out and move to Prague, but it is just so hard to convince them. This off season I have started to appreciate the game of hockey more and realize how good I can be. I reflect on my rookie year and I had a total of 7 points in 72 games. This past season I had 50 points in 72 games. It fuels my training seeing those numbers climb like that. It makes me work harder and harder. But then again, I do not want to over train. I can already feel my body starting to give me a little bit of problems.

This offseason has been very hard mentally for me. I feel as right now life is not as exciting. Just a couple weeks ago I was in the locker room with the boys everyday practicing and playing and now it is just us barely getting to hang out because everyone is flying back home or training. I know I will get over it, it is just hard during the offseason, being so far away from home, away from everything I used to know. When the season is on, I feel so much better and so focused, I just do not know what gets into me when it hits offseason. I really do love it here in Prague, maybe once I retire, I can settle here and really start a life out here. I do not know though; I think to much about stuff that is way ahead of me… I just worry for my future too much and I need to stop doing that. I know I will be okay, and this offseason has been teaching me that.  I am beyond excited to get back out on the ice and show everyone that myself and the rest of the Phantoms are here to win.

(526 word Count)

Edited by Kisslinger

• Kisslinger changed the title to Kisslinger’s Off Season Shenanigans and Thoughts...

8.5/10

It sounds like Kisslinger is going to be a star soon! I enjoyed the little look back into the past, gives the reader some information on how Kisslinger's career is going. I also liked the commentary about Prague and how different off-seasons can be compared to the regular season.

As suggestions for improvement, I will suggest adding a picture of some kind and perhaps some spacing to separate the paragraphs. Overall, solid article, I enjoyed it!

On 3/19/2021 at 3:52 PM, jRuutu said:

8.5/10

It sounds like Kisslinger is going to be a star soon! I enjoyed the little look back into the past, gives the reader some information on how Kisslinger's career is going. I also liked the commentary about Prague and how different off-seasons can be compared to the regular season.

As suggestions for improvement, I will suggest adding a picture of some kind and perhaps some spacing to separate the paragraphs. Overall, solid article, I enjoyed it!

Thank you for the suggestions I appreciate it!

Review great job on this, it’s very interesting to see how Kisslinger offseason is going, I love the parts talking about the city of Prague, paragraph spacing needs work and maybe a picture of him on the ice or describe Kisslinger’s drink of choice lol 

rating 8/10

2 hours ago, Crstats23 said:

Review great job on this, it’s very interesting to see how Kisslinger offseason is going, I love the parts talking about the city of Prague, paragraph spacing needs work and maybe a picture of him on the ice or describe Kisslinger’s drink of choice lol 

rating 8/10

ahahah, next time i will bring up drink of choice! thanks for the suggestions man!