The Reign Relegated ???

Eynhallow

Relegate The Reign

For those of you that know me, you will have noticed that I don’t, as a rule rant.  BUT after the incredibly poor start the Reign has had, I can not fully express my outrage.  I could easily fill up the word requirement for this article by repeating “WTF !!!” some 175 times and that still would not ease my frustration.  This sentiment is not mine alone, but has been expressed by a number of Isau’s team mates on Discord.  There is no way that a team that has the talent as does Riga should be languishing at a paltry 2 - 10 - 1 record.  A total of 5 points and 6 points behind the next to last team.  We have only scored 26 goals and have a Goal Differential of -25.  How can it be that Ray Shields @Zetterberg, a legendary 824 TPE guy, has scored only 3 goals.  

Ya, I know that there is no accounting for the foibles of the STHS sim engine, but day after day…...C’mon Man !!!

Cmon GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

toqVPt85Q3gTJGLxfAkQXsOTNgJeSRL3rt90YEtq9CPb8_ctsOpEYU7WPS7-sEqW2wtwUA9XMrYJtudmV4mGg4Lg_0QLTNAemJCDO-A4SvEOSZQM9dH2Jt4sNHepnByLMzy7GT-p

Thanks for reading my wee semi-rant.  If this persists, I fear Riga would be relegated, if there were a league to which to be relegated. 

To continue my rant for a bit.  You all can see how exasperating this is...

The Reign have 8 of 15 rostered skaters (ex. goalies) that have 548 TPE or more and in total have only accounted for 26 goals.  Then you look at Andrew Su @Da_Berr who has 779 TPE and he by his ownself has 12 goals.  Almost half of our team's TOTAL !!   BTW, gratz to Andrew Su who is having a great season !!!

Come On Man GIF by memecandy - Find & Share on GIPHY

Edited by Eynhallow

Ahh Hedge, you know I won't go that way.  I could grind out something that was +18 rated....but what's the point, it just gets me more wound up.  And...there is nothing that I can tell that I can do about it, other than carry on.

Nice work hallow, keeping it pg-13.

For the more mature audience with thick skin, you can guess the amount of -insert rage- words going on in your mind.

Edited by MattyIce

10 minutes ago, MattyIce said:

Nice work ledge, keeping it pg-13.

For the more mature audience with thick skin, you can guess the amount of -insert rage- words going on in your mind.

Ooooopsy...it weren't Ledge...'twas I