Town of Salem #19

Gustav

The first 4 words from the mayor's will:

3 hours ago, GustavMattias said:

Last will:

Hide contents

Unless yog is fake

His whole will after follows that assumption, which even he put uncertainty on. He also called Iyog into question yesterday during the day as well.

Just now, Ptyrell said:

But think about it. If we lynch Yog, then we can’t lynch you tomorrow unless one of you dies, because with 4, you need 3 to lynch, and you & osens won’t vote for you, so we can’t lynch you. At this point we’re rolling the dice, and you’ve been wanted all game long

6 minutes ago, NSG88 said:

But think about it. If we lynch Yog, then we can’t lynch you tomorrow unless one of you dies, because with 4, you need 3 to lynch, and you & osens won’t vote for you, so we can’t lynch you. At this point we’re rolling the dice, and you’ve been wanted all game long

Yes, it is a 50/50 gamble either way. Iyog says I'm lying. I say Iyog is lying. And there really isn't any evidence beyond that for either of us. I had Alex investigate me and at least confirm my claim is possible. Nobody ever looked at Iyog.

Other than that, there is no evidence except this ongoing group think that now would cost town the game

N1 - NSG88, Jericho, or Devise is evil!

N2 - Doomsday or N0HBDY is good!

N3 - Ptyrell, NSG88, or Advantage is evil!

N4 - Ricer13 or N0HBDY is good! yog was transported to another location

N5 - osens, Ricer13, or NSG88 is evil!

N6 - Ricer13 or osens is good!

11 minutes ago, Ptyrell said:

Whatever. I see I'm not going to convince you either way. I'll just wait for omg to read all this and make his decision. I trust he will make the right one.

Well, omg is recently browsing, so I think he’s read it. It’s just a waiting game until we get on Discord.

Just now, Ricer13 said:

Why doesn’t everyone just admit it. We are on a Mexican stand off 

I thought we were just in a stand off, not a Mexican stand off. What is a Mexican stand off anyways? Does it have tacos?

1 hour ago, Ricer13 said:

Votes turned out exactly how I thought they would.

Pytrell 

Osens

vs. 

NSG

Iyog

Well, and you on our side. This is basically what OMG knew what would happen tbh