Town of Salem #19

Gustav

1 hour ago, Ricer13 said:

You should vote Pytrell and then tomorrow you can decide who wins between mafia and arsonist. Why Favor them over me today? 

that doesn't make sense

1 minute ago, osens said:

that doesn't make sense

IT does because it will even the votes so no one gets eliminated today. Then I kill you tonight and tomorrow NSG gets to decided between my self and Ptyrell

3 minutes ago, NSG88 said:

And you were also lighting everybody in sight on fire

Which is my job. I have played a stronger game than mafia. Why hand them the win? I didn't torch you or target you at all.

5 minutes ago, Ricer13 said:

IT does because it will even the votes so no one gets eliminated today. Then I kill you tonight and tomorrow NSG gets to decided between my self and Ptyrell

but you said vote ptyrell, and if you vote him out, mafia is dead.

5 minutes ago, Ricer13 said:

Which is my job. I have played a stronger game than mafia. Why hand them the win? I didn't torch you or target you at all.

stronger game is a strong word. you had another arsonist so not exactly your solo work...

Just now, osens said:

but you said vote ptyrell, and if you vote him out, mafia is dead.

We could vote you it doesn’t matter. The point is to have a 2v2 vote so no one gets voted out. 

Just now, osens said:

stronger game is a strong word. you had another arsonist so not exactly your solo work...

What did you do? Other than nothing? You popped on to save your buddy twice but other than that had zero input in this game 

4 minutes ago, Ptyrell said:

You both did lol, after I strongly dropped the hint at the end of the day

I’ll have to find out after this to see if he did. He doesn’t have to ignite. If one of us ignites we ignite every doused player regardless who doused them.

On 4/28/2021 at 9:07 AM, GustavMattias said:

All of the above were burned to death by an ARSONIST...

...and also burned to death by an ARSONIST. Do the math.

This means two arsonists ignited that night. That's how we knew there were 2 arsonists.

2 hours ago, Ricer13 said:

@NSG88has had one of the stronger games out of all of us. 

I feel like this is some sort of flattery but thank you!

46 minutes ago, Ricer13 said:

Regardless, still played a better game than the mafia. However @NSG88has made up his mind so GG. 

Well, ever indecisive, while I was out doing yard work, I decided that I’d give you a night to get your revenge. @Ptyrell better not kill me, or he loses my default.

2 minutes ago, osens said:

your work was in half so no.

Much better game than the mafia played. So yes. If he hasn’t ignited I did so I get just as much responsibility and the second ignite was all me sooooo.... keep talking out your ass Osens ;) 

Just now, NSG88 said:

I feel like this is some sort of flattery but thank you!

Well, ever indecisive, while I was out doing yard work, I decided that I’d give you a night to get your revenge. @Ptyrell better not kill me, or he loses my default.

well you won't win, so if you tie it's just giving ricer the win, and it is fine.