My Next Level in the VHL

Mistxh J

So as some of you already know, today @rjfryman recently appointed his new AGM of the Houston Bulls. For those that are unaware, RJ picked me to be his right hand man in the team. My goal since joining the league was always to grow into the league and eventually become a GM. Today that goal is one step closer and a lot sooner than I could have imagined! My growth in the league has been great, I am constantly learning and meeting new people which makes it worth it all. 

Back to the AGM position, I am so grateful to have been chosen and I have been working all day on calming all this excitement I have within me lol. I have been getting to know the Houston LR and to no surprise, everyone has been super nice and welcoming. With all this still new to me I feel like I just unlocked a new level being a busy be in management chats and slowly getting to know the position more and more. It is easy to say I have been overwhelmed, but in the best way possible. I am super stoked to start this journey with RJ and the Bulls and I cannot wait to see where it brings us as team and where it will bring me in my future in the VHL. 

Thanks for reading in on my super emotional rant on all this excitement and I thank everyone who supports me and I cannot wait to get more involved in the future 🤟 

PS

Sorry if my writing is erratic, I am just super excited and I don't know how to control myself lol

12 minutes ago, Juice said:

You're super deserving of the role, and I'm excited to see what you do in Houston 😊

I am SHOCKED by your kindness 

What Is That Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

all jokes aside appreciate it Juice!