The Reckoning of Being Pied

Juice

Although Yukon put up a solid effort in a rebuilding season, the first official war versus San Diego in S77 was a decisive lost.

Thus, as many have seen, I had to get smacked in the face with a pie.

838465328551821332.png?v=1

Please find here the end result of said video.

Now what I will say is a few things.

First and foremost, yes there was quite the mess to clean-up, so much so that we ended up using all the paper towel in my entire apartment and it ended up with me having to jump into the shower with all my clothes to get the damp, warm, and sticky whipped cream off me and my clothes.

Second, did you know whipped cream burns your eyes? And for at least an hour if not more it will continue to burn your eyes? I didn't know, and I wish I didn't know.

Lastly, this isn't the final war between the Rush and the Marlins. If anything, this is the dawn of the eternal war between these two teams and General Managers. Whether it's here or in the VHL one day, we will always battle, and next time I will be victorious.

The ball is now in @thadthrasher's court. The winner decides the next bet by the start of the next season, and I patiently await what you decide.

(225 words)

Splendid splendid video and now this article to sum it all up! I enjoyed our new found rivalry and hope my superior decides on a fantastic bet for this next season. It would be great to get to watch you do something else funny lol As for this article, great formatting and very informational of a behind the scenes look. Overall, 8.5 out of 10!