Gunnar

• 3 weeks later...

Review:

I really like the style of this graphic. Good format and the render is dominate. Smudging looks good and the text fits the theme. I really like the color frenzy with this style. Only thing the sticks out is that the render has been flipped and the numbers and CCM are backwards. Good job.

9/10

I really like the colour scheme as i have never seen that scheme before.  I also really like how the players back end is sort of "fusing" with the background as i think that adds an extra little touch to your sig, the name is also a thing i like.  i do think that the light on the helmet is a little to bright but that is just personal preferance.  Well done overall 9.5/10

Review: Solid graphic! Lots going on but doesn’t make it seem to busy; the colour scheme works well with your player bar font! The slight blur throughout the graphic doesn’t affect the rest of the graphic you want to see!! If you added a team logo somewhere that would really take this to the next level! 9/10 

Love the render effects and abstract colours.  The "Gunnar" could have been slightly bigger or bolder to make it easier to see but thats only minor.  I like how the render effects negate the need to do a full jersey change, nice little cheat lol. Overall 9/10