Roberts Stutzle banner!

to be honest i like it, you did a great job, but if  I can say something, I would work a little bit on the logo at the center of the jersey.

But in the end this gets a solid 9 out of a 10, good job, keep it up.

28 minutes ago, Matt thunder said:

to be honest i like it, you did a great job, but if  I can say something, I would work a little bit on the logo at the center of the jersey.

But in the end this gets a solid 9 out of a 10, good job, keep it up.

Yeah, I tried to make the logo look natural, but didn't work! Thank, you!

Review: Great to see you attempting graphics. You picked a really nice render and did a great job picking a font that works well with this type of graphic. As you do this more you will improve on logo swaps and placement. I appreciate that you took the time to attempt a shoulder swap, and the pant logo. We have many members in this league that can give you pointers in how to make that look more natural. Rating 7/10

Edited by Ricer13

3 hours ago, Ricer13 said:

Review: Great to see you attempting graphics. You picked a really nice render and did a great job picking a font that works well with this type of graphic. As you do this more you will improve on logo swaps and placement. I appreciate that you took the time to attempt a shoulder swap, and the pant logo. We have many members in this league that can give you pointers in how to make that look more natural. Rating 7/10

Thanks! 

All in all it's a solid graphic with a great concept! the only area of improvement that I can see is that the logo swap is a little rough around the edges, I've gotten pretty good at them lately if you want a hand getting better. The font is easy to read and looks great! 8/10

On 5/17/2021 at 1:57 AM, Coldex said:

Hey,guys for this week I decided to make my player a player banner! I think it looks nasty! Stutzle picture with Calgary Wranglers jersey! Keep calm and review my graphic! ;) 2134131578_realplayercard.thumb.jpg.4bba09892bc6be2a6f21293a8ae3e86b.jpg

This actually looks pretty cool! The font and text definitely is the highlight here. For the logos, it's good you covered them all up, and maybe next time you can clean up the logos by cutting them to fit the ones they were put over, instead of just putting them onto the logos and calling it a day. I'll say 6/10 but easy improvement can make it a lot better.