Graphic for My New Player!

You did a really good job cutting out the player and adding the logo and such, the background doesn't do much for such an amazing start, I'm not one to usually do graphics but as you do more and more maybe think about texturing/filtering/or just straight up coloring the background to really match with everything. 7/10

14 minutes ago, N0HBDY said:

You did a really good job cutting out the player and adding the logo and such, the background doesn't do much for such an amazing start, I'm not one to usually do graphics but as you do more and more maybe think about texturing/filtering/or just straight up coloring the background to really match with everything. 7/10

Appreciate the feedback! I don't think most people would notice but I cut out Trent Frederic's head and put it on a shot of Matt Tkachuk with the reverse retros for calgary bc they look like houston's colors. The background will definitely be something I work to make better in future pictures. Thanks!

Review: This is extremely good for any member, let alone someone who is a new member. Font is awesome, looks 3D. Very good logo/jersey swap, especially with the Bulls logo on the shoulder with good proportions. Trent Frederic was a great choice, I’m a Bruins fan haha. You can’t even tell it’s not Tkachuk unless you study it. Well done. Only thing I would say is the background, as it has been mentioned already. But overall way better than I can do, 9.5/10.