Davos - Reylynn Reinhart

Daaaaaamn, you do graphics now too?? That’s friggin awesome. I love the background, the gradient colours, the effect on the render, both fonts. Are you sure you didn’t yoink this from gorlab or frank???

Although you may not be my favorite person 😉. I try not to be to biased on my reviews so I can maybe get some credibility. The jersey is absolutely amazing, I honestly can't tell what team the jersey is from but if I gave it my best guess I would say maybe Mankato State University. I'm not sure if the gloves of the player are also purple but that is a cool thing you may or may not have added. The player is really brought out from the lighting difference between the player and the background. Overall it's a great graphic and I can't find anything wrong with it (maybe I'll have to ask Z) but I'll give it a 10/10! 

22 minutes ago, N0HBDY said:

I'm not sure if the gloves of the player are also purple but that is a cool thing you may or may not have added.

I think he did it manually because they’re both two different colours. This is a damn piece of art

2 hours ago, N0HBDY said:

Although you may not be my favorite person 😉. I try not to be to biased on my reviews so I can maybe get some credibility. The jersey is absolutely amazing, I honestly can't tell what team the jersey is from but if I gave it my best guess I would say maybe Mankato State University. I'm not sure if the gloves of the player are also purple but that is a cool thing you may or may not have added. The player is really brought out from the lighting difference between the player and the background. Overall it's a great graphic and I can't find anything wrong with it (maybe I'll have to ask Z) but I'll give it a 10/10! 

Team Canada Jersey! Thank you for all the kind words everyone :) 

4 hours ago, Ricer13 said:

893710649_image0(1).png.85e91b7434a0230c171aa377d9200431.png

Review:

Hey Ricer, don't think that just because your my AGM in SF (in efl) that it means i'll go easy on you for this one :P lol In all seriousness I really love the background although it does pull visual interest from your render because the player looks so gritty and the background looks so crisp. I find it very cool that Reylynn is also so crisp and Reinhart is again rough like your render, It makes me think that your choices were very well though out and intentional although i feel like i would have flipped them personally. This is a really good graphic that played with colours well and has a great logo swap in it.

8/10 keep up the great work :)

I love the "trippiness" of the background, first of all. Rare type of texture. Also after seeing this post I am realizing we don't see the colour purple enough in the submitted images, so very unique there too. I didn't think I'd like the name in 2 different fonts, but it works really well! 9/10