(S80) D - Corey Kitson, TPE: 69

Nykonax

nl4QwEe.png?width=225&height=300

Welcome back to the VHLM @Nykonax ! I'm JB, the AGM of the Ottawa Lynx, and we would like to offer you a contract. My GM, dlamb, and I, are both very active in our locker room and here to help our players. The team is a great, welcoming group of people. 

At the moment, you'd be our 5th defender, but that will change as you develop Kitson. 

The Lynx have a long history of developing VHL stars, and Kitson can be next! Just quote this post with #FEEDtheLYNX to join Ottawa! 

I wish you the best with Kitson, 

JB 

Hey Nyko, Houston is a place that has some room for you and we need good people. It could be 3rd line with the chance to get more playing time as you get more tpe. might even breach 2nd line if you earn quickly. We are set to make the playoffs but not front runners but good people like you could help us go far rather than just being a piece on the 4th line somewhere else you can help us go deep and be a real piece to our team.

better_better_vegas.png

Hey there and Happy Recreate Day @Nykonax !

Welcome to the VHL! I'm Hex Rose, AGM of the Las Vegas Aces! We're a team that prides ourselves on helping out new players and developing them into potential stars! 

We'd like to offer you FIRST LINE DEFENSEMAN MINUTES, and although the odds may be against us, we're willing to risk it all and make some noise! If you have any questions or need any help, just PM me on the forums or DM me on discord at Raven Rose#3331

In Sin City, the stakes are always high. So I ask you, are you feeling lucky? Do you think you have the spirit of a gambler within you? If so, quote this post and reply with "Going all in!" 

Good luck, and may the odds always be in your favor.

Hex

Las Vegas AGM

@Nykonax

Miami is re-tooling but this means we have TONS of playing time available and a lot of people that would love to have more people on the team to hang out with and play with! If you want to play a ton of minutes and just have a boatload of fun, come join Miami. Quote this to accept! 

37 minutes ago, Hex Universe said:

better_better_vegas.png

Hey there and Happy Recreate Day @Nykonax !

Welcome to the VHL! I'm Hex Rose, AGM of the Las Vegas Aces! We're a team that prides ourselves on helping out new players and developing them into potential stars! 

We'd like to offer you FIRST LINE DEFENSEMAN MINUTES, and although the odds may be against us, we're willing to risk it all and make some noise! If you have any questions or need any help, just PM me on the forums or DM me on discord at Raven Rose#3331

In Sin City, the stakes are always high. So I ask you, are you feeling lucky? Do you think you have the spirit of a gambler within you? If so, quote this post and reply with "Going all in!" 

Good luck, and may the odds always be in your favor.

Hex

Las Vegas AGM

IM ALL IN