(S80) C - Saku Kotkakoivu, TPE: 80

DollarAndADream

1535399776_MissRecruit.thumb.jpg.314322609c23770b29d8f3ed30019662.jpg

HEYO DOLLAR!

My name is MexicanCow and I'm the AGM of the Mississauga Hounds. We want you to join our roster of players! We can offer 2nd line minutes with the opportunity to move up in no time with some good earning. As a rebuilder we can offer you more minutes then most other teams meaning you'll be able to make the most out of your players first season by joining us. Mississauga has a history of training and shaping top tier players who have dominated the VHL. I hope to see you out on the Ice.

If you wanna get the best possible start to your player you quote this post and say #ReleaseTheHounds 

MexicanCow

Mississauga Hounds Management

better_better_vegas.png

Hey there and Happy Recreate Day @DollarAndADream !

I'm Hex Rose, AGM of the Las Vegas Aces! We're a team that prides ourselves on helping out new players and developing them into potential stars!

We'd like to offer you 3rd Line Forward minutes, and although the odds may be against us, we're willing to risk it all and make some noise! If you have any questions or need any help, just PM me on the forums or DM me on discord at Raven Rose#3331

In Sin City, the stakes are always high. So I ask you, are you feeling lucky? Do you think you have the spirit of a gambler within you? If so, quote this post and reply with "Going all in!"

Good luck, and may the odds always be in your favor

Hex

Las Vegas AGM

image.png.0839cfac3a998f3944c440f5b286c627.png

Hey @DollarAndADream , ready to team up once again?

If you'd like to, I can offer you third line minutes, and with your track record and earning history, I could see you shoot up to second line with little trouble. Would love to have you with us!

Just quote this post and reply, "#SaskyBois," to join the Wild!

2 hours ago, MexicanCow123 said:

HEYO DOLLAR!

My name is MexicanCow and I'm the AGM of the Mississauga Hounds. We want you to join our roster of players! We can offer 2nd line minutes with the opportunity to move up in no time with some good earning. As a rebuilder we can offer you more minutes then most other teams meaning you'll be able to make the most out of your players first season by joining us. Mississauga has a history of training and shaping top tier players who have dominated the VHL. I hope to see you out on the Ice.

If you wanna get the best possible start to your player you quote this post and say #ReleaseTheHounds 

MexicanCow

2 hours ago, Hex Universe said:

better_better_vegas.png

Hey there and Happy Recreate Day @DollarAndADream !

I'm Hex Rose, AGM of the Las Vegas Aces! We're a team that prides ourselves on helping out new players and developing them into potential stars!

We'd like to offer you 3rd Line Forward minutes, and although the odds may be against us, we're willing to risk it all and make some noise! If you have any questions or need any help, just PM me on the forums or DM me on discord at Raven Rose#3331

In Sin City, the stakes are always high. So I ask you, are you feeling lucky? Do you think you have the spirit of a gambler within you? If so, quote this post and reply with "Going all in!"

Good luck, and may the odds always be in your favor

Hex

Las Vegas AGM

1 hour ago, Doomsday said:

image.png.0839cfac3a998f3944c440f5b286c627.png

Hey @DollarAndADream , ready to team up once again?

If you'd like to, I can offer you third line minutes, and with your track record and earning history, I could see you shoot up to second line with little trouble. Would love to have you with us!

Just quote this post and reply, "#SaskyBois," to join the Wild!

What if I reply to one of you guys but don't use your catchphrase hashtag? What then?

2 hours ago, MexicanCow123 said:

HEYO DOLLAR!

MexicanCow

You colorized the font when you wrote your team team, and in other places. This would have been a harder decision if the other offers used color in their font, but they didn't.

For this reason and this reason only, I will accept. #ReleaseTheHounds

3 hours ago, DollarAndADream said:

You colorized the font when you wrote your team team, and in other places. This would have been a harder decision if the other offers used color in their font, but they didn't.

For this reason and this reason only, I will accept. #ReleaseTheHounds

Awesome will send you a contract and a Discord Invite!